fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
obligatory does android have the incest patch ?

would be nice if its just an option in the game to enable or disable incest.
can't have that option because of patreon policies. Also i don't think there's any incest content in the game at the moment anyway. If you look at the file, it just makes your character call Regina "mother" in the dialogue and Erika "sister".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no, the only thing I was in the last version of the game, when I played, was editing saves.
I really don't know what's happened exactly with your copy of the game. The longer, more descriptive name of that "WindowsError: [Error 3]" your screenshot shows is "The system cannot find the file specified when trying to rename". So it sounds like something is going wrong when the game is trying to create the path of where to save files. Maybe Ren'Py itself is making a mistake in creating that path, which ends in that 18-folder-deep path instead.

Can you give me the exact Windows directory path where the game is found? (Similar to what I did before in a previous post, you can just put something like *** where your Windows profile name appears if you're worried about anonymity.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where to access the gallery scenes?
You need to go to the Pleasure District. On the east side (right) of that screen is a small house / hut that is the witch's place. Go there and during the conversation, say you want to remember the past. (BTW, if you choose to see the future, you get hints at what may yet come in the story, although they are decently vague so IMO they don't seem to spoil anything.)

Reactions: BitMyLip

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
the folder itself is empty

I really don't know what's happened exactly with your copy of the game. The longer, more descriptive name of that "WindowsError: [Error 3]" your screenshot shows is "The system cannot find the file specified when trying to rename". So it sounds like something is going wrong when the game is trying to create the path of where to save files. Maybe Ren'Py itself is making a mistake in creating that path, which ends in that 18-folder-deep path instead.

Can you give me the exact Windows directory path where the game is found? (Similar to what I did before in a previous post, you can just put something like *** where your Windows profile name appears if you're worried about anonymity.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so i have a path like you pointed out
Instead of taking a pic of it can you highlight it and copy and paste it here, not really seeing what you really have with a pic.

Translate it to English if you would.

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Instead of taking a pic of it can you highlight it and copy and paste it here, not really seeing what you really have with a pic.

Translate it to English if you would.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
C:\Users\Администратор\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
That is correct in how it should look like for the place the game save is located under the name of that game.
C:\Users\MainGammer\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ParasiteBlack

Now do the same for where you have the game at.

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
C:\Game\ParasiteBlack-0.140-pc

That is correct in how it should look like for the place the game save is located under the name of that game.
C:\Users\MainGammer\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ParasiteBlack

Now do the same for where you have the game at.

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
Can you post a screenshot of what your gallery looks like rn? I can see what's missing and help you out with getting it finished.

Here is how to get the Alea and Fawha content unlocked in the gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. I finished the Tarek quest already. But at that time I didn't have enough money for Fawha.

I have enough money now. Is there a way to go back and see Fawha again?

Please help me also for Arlena scene #3 (I got scene #1 and #2), and also Nijah scene #1, #2, and #6 (I got #3, #4, and #5). Thanks!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see. I finished the Tarek quest already. But at that time I didn't have enough money for Fawha.

I have enough money now. Is there a way to go back and see Fawha again?

Please help me also for Arlena scene #3 (I got scene #1 and #2), and also Nijah scene #1, #2, and #6 (I got #3, #4, and #5). Thanks!

If you've already handled everything with Tarek, there's no way to go back again. However, depending on how much farther along in the game after that you are, in the Ren'Py pages for your save files there should be the usual 1, 2, 3, 4, for pages to navigate to. There also should be an A option, which is the game's autosaves page. This is automatic in Ren'Py, I believe. So you should be able to go to that and see if anything before Tarek is available to load. If so, you can replay that part and get the scenes from there.

Also, note that these unlocks are persistent, so if you get them starting a new game will not remove them from your gallery. You might want to go forward to a certain point anyway (maybe Page 25 of saves?) and start a new game again.

ARLENA
That last Arlena scene is unlocked in the middle of the nighttime. Even though you've unlocked the last two scenes in the first row, you need to keep raising her affection by delivering her more gems. Whenever possible, choose the Should we indulge in some... stress relief? option when visiting her. That continues to raise her affection, and I believe it might be the only thing that will keep doing so. So repeat that many times (I just did that in between doing other scenes with other girls, like Ves or Divine) and you'll eventually get a new scene.

NIJAH
Note, however, that there are more scenes below what your screenshot shows; scroll down with your mouse roller to see the additional ones available and what you may have already unlocked with those.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes