A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
How do I progress Nidja's quest? In the journal it says that I have to visit her home, but there's no option to continue her quest.

Reactions: IPsycho

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I've played till last update and a great game but will pass this update. Looking forward to the update of more content with 'landlady'.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
It looks like if you did all the Nidja content in the previous update, the continuation won't trigger after updating. You'll need to load an earlier save and do the questline again

Reactions: IPsycho and A.aron

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I am missing scenes and I don't have quests left.....any updated walkthrough? Or save file with unlocked gallery

Reactions: Gabaw

Mystic X

Apr 1, 2020
It looks like if you did all the Nidja content in the previous update, the continuation won't trigger after updating. You'll need to load an earlier save and do the questline again
Thank you arkopand, you answered my earlier post.

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
Hey, didn"t play since before the overhaul, my saves are not compatible anymore, any chance someone would share his save ? i do not have many spare time so beginning a new game is a bit much for me :( thanks !

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hello everyone, it's been a while since we did a news post like this, just been so busy trying to implement this latest update as well as sort out everything else.

We have a few announcements and changes to make:

1.) First and foremost, from next month, the public build will ALWAYS be one month behind the Patron build from now on.

As we have transitioned to releasing updates monthly, we want to increase value for our patrons, (as well as hopefully enticing new patrons), and feel with the public build being released so soon after the infantry knight tier, it's kinda moot.
SO, for example, 0.142 will be patron only for September while 0.140 stays public. THEN, in October, 0.142 will go public while 0.144 will be available for the patrons - So each month, there will always be a higher build available to patrons/subscribestars.
- We think this is the best of both worlds, still letting players who wait a little longer play the game for free while always making patrons feel more valued with their support.

2.) Team shakeup!
The team of PB these last few months has gone through a shakeup! With our previous character artist Eclipse leaving us, the wonderful Laneon has taken over the reins! (Most of you have already seen her art, including the beautiful Captain Lena as just one example!)

Shiande, our previous main coder has had to step back due to other commitments, and in his place, we've hired TWO professional coders ( UndeadSaints and Osuology) who we hope will be able to help hack through the many features planned and promised!

We've also gone one step further, and also hired on an additional artist named Moisesf who is doing some wonderful background art for us as you can see and is helping speed production along!

3.) Tier change
The 'Bernard' tier has since been scrapped in favour of a new tier!
'The Duke' Who can ask of us to introduce certain monster girls and characters of his choosing! (Terms and conditions will apply but we'll try to be flexible). The Duke can ALSO request monthly a monster enemy type (within reason). Check it out!

That's all for now, there's a lot of work still to be done and we can't thank you all enough for your support, you guys make this project possible!
-The Damned Studios Team

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are the saves working? I remember they weren't working some time ago and I've been waiting to start again when it's fixed.
No; any saves from previous versions I tried failed to load, including the later Arlena and Ves content from before v0.140. They changed enough variables and things that old saves won't find a place to stop rolling back or will fail to know certain variables that have been added. After v0.140, I really can't say. Since the opening screen when you first load the game even says to consider it an alpha build and to assume new saves won't work, I plan just to restart every 3–4 releases going forward.
We update monthly now, but not always content-based updates.
Thanks, I altered my post to reflect your information (to avoid confusion later by anybody).

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes