Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
Pregnancy will be a major (optional) feature and include both pregnant sex scenes and more etc - we're working on right now implementing the mechanic and already have some of the art done.

No story spoilers, I promise it'll be good :BootyTime:

The world of PB is very much not black and white, as you'll see as time goes on.

Her story is heavily tied into the main plot, at the moment, we're focusing more a bit on fleshing out the world on side content while we still work on implementing features, what I DONT want is to have the players get hours into the main story...to end up with corrupted saves due to feature X being thrown in :p
I loved the game especially the art I think might be one of the best. If I may ask a question : Will Sister Divine play a major role and others like her (Futa) have scenes with the MC ?

jarmenkell

Apr 7, 2018
I love the artwork, and I am really glad this game is built around some kind of game play.

Most VN project fail because they only really have one linear story, then the dev gets writers block and we dont hear from them for 8 months.

I like the peasants quest/summertime saga approach to VN.

That being said, patreon donations are alittle steep.

Reactions: iwudgetthatpregnant

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So is your current plan to flesh out the city and world in each update while you're also developing new mechanics like equipment, stats, skill tree, and fixing the combat which you plan to drop in a massive rework update later once done?

If so I'm glad you thought about doing that instead of gradually introducing mechanics which would break saves every single time
The idea so far is a balancing act between hacking away at rework stuff, (if you play the older builds in comparison to new, you'll notice a lot of older models swapped out for new etc)

While fleshing out the world/city in a limited way to give players stuff to look forward to while our coders work on the features.

So basically, it's a massive balancing act. :p

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I love the artwork, and I am really glad this game is built around some kind of game play.

Most VN project fail because they only really have one linear story, then the dev gets writers block and we dont hear from them for 8 months.

I like the peasants quest/summertime saga approach to VN.

That being said, patreon donations are alittle steep.
The main story I have totally plotted out, but I want the game to be a more open RPG for fun and interesting side quests.

To me, that's just as important as telling a great story.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
me too, must be a bug, or do we need to restart?
Have you finished the initial save Ves quest and or/gotten to the part of the quest where you need to buy her clothes?

Are you using the latest version? There was an old bug around the clothes shop.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
Have you finished the initial save Ves quest and or/gotten to the part of the quest where you need to buy her clothes?

Are you using the latest version? There was an old bug around the clothes shop.
latest version and yes quest to get new clothes for ves

kok59

May 23, 2020
how to continue the mage quest? the journal shows 'lets wait'. but it is not progressing even though many days passed.is there any necessary requiremnts to continue to further?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes