Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
We're currently seeking out an additional coder, check out the post here to find out more!

Also, the winning Kiara outfit (WIP) thanks to our inquisitor tier patrons and above!
View attachment 1971449
Not the one I wanted to win as she looks nothing like a guard, but oh well.
At least she's still hot and it's just how polling goes so it's not like I can be mad

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I'll be honest, at this moment in time no BUT we are working to fix it when we can.
The problem is we're still implementing major features and things, i.e, combat currently kinda sucks, but once we transition over to changing it + allow you to level up your character etc it'll likely totally destabilize saves till we have these 'core' features implemented properly.

That said, we hope what's on offer so far is at least fun and engaging and we hope it's enough to encourage people to support us so we can push forward with what needs to be done while juggling adding new content.
I'm 100% fine if my saves are destroyed for the sake of combat getting fixed.
Your game is honestly one of the best on this site and the combat is the only thing completely fucking up the potential masterpiece that it is

Aubergine_Man

Jul 14, 2021
Sick game, 10/10 for this level in development. Other than the main features/content you already know you need to implement, I'd add some more description in the journal for how long things should last. For Ves, I tried coming back and it took me about three days for one of her events when it usually takes one.
Amazing work so far, keep it up!
-borf

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
anyone posting the update anytime soon? v0.140 is out kinda want to try out the game but knowing the save file problems yhhea....

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
PARASITE BLACK V0.140

Hey guys it's finally here :)
We hope you all enjoy playing it! We think this quest is shaping up really well and hopefully pushing the game more into the RPG experience we want it to be. Don't forget to let us know in the comments or over on the discord if you find any bugs.
We are still working on adding major feature improvements, *cough* yes, we will improve combat we swear *cough* But we have some very exciting stuff we think coming up for you guys :) Thank you for your support or if you aren't supporting us yet, please consider doing so, with guys help we can really take things to the next level and continue to improve!

Changelog: -
-Nijah romance heavily extended past Damzel quest
- Black Diamond lewd scenes (servant during Damzel quest)
- Sell Nijah option during Damzel quest
- As per feedback, pauses whenever lewd scenes happen
- Gallery scenes tweaked according to
- Novaras market location
- New party battle healing item obtainable from Nijah' market stall
- Tarek death CGs
- Couple under-the-hood tweaks

For context, the Nijah quest is about 65% complete, we need to add an additional route as well as refine the Assault/all-out attack route on the Black Diamond and insert some additional lewdness as well as general polish.

GDrive:
Linux:
APK:
PC:
MAC:

Mega:

APK:

LINUX:
MAC:
PC:

Because we were late...A small present!

Thank you all!
-The Damned Studios Team

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't want to be that guy but... how much hand holding this game has? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Idk, the previews look the completely opposite of sweet (they look pretty good though), neither there's a "romance" tag here...
Also, is there even any unannounced virgins (cuz the tags CLEARLY don't mention it) ?

Or is another "Free For All" sex fantasy like 90% of the the games with that "setup"?
and don't get me wrong i like those too, but if its the same as always would be better play one of 100 Rance games :cautious:

Reactions: Necronlord3

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I didn't want to be that guy but... how much hand holding this game has? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Idk, the previews look the completely opposite of sweet (they look pretty good though), neither there's a "romance" tag here...
Also, is there even any unannounced virgins (cuz the tags CLEARLY don't mention it) ?

Or is another "Free For All" sex fantasy like 90% of the the games with that "setup"?
and don't get me wrong i like those too, but if its the same as always would be better play one of 100 Rance games :cautious:
Well, so far (the most recent version I played is V0.131) there is a surprisingly large amount of 'romance' in this game, despite the previews.
('Romance' here used in it's typical prOn game definition)

You got your highschool sweetheart and you are clearly expected to have a serious relationship with her. Besides her there are several LI's for whom you run errands like a proper potential boyfriend ;).

And yes, you will also find brutal dismemberment, an assortment of demons, fantasy monsters, wicked undead looking creeps and a dubious parasite infection.....:devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

often sweater

Aug 11, 2022
View attachment 1381789

Overview:
A mature, dark fantasy adult sandbox game set in Mirnos, a world under the fierce onslaught of a dangerous, bizarre race known as the Demorai. Born into the Kingdom of Alderay, you're sent on a suicide mission that should have cost you your life. Instead, you've been blessed with a second chance... Or rather cursed. But with your newfound "gift", you may just be able to turn the tides of war and save the realm from the clutches of the Demorai!

Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-18
Developer: Damned Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.140
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

As of v0.131 Old saves are unlikely to work due to the amount of UI and coding changes as part of the first revamp.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other: Compressed*

Patches: *

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sig2 - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1381792 View attachment 1381793 View attachment 1381794 View attachment 1381795 View attachment 1540751 View attachment 1540752 View attachment 1540753 View attachment 1540756 View attachment 1831814 View attachment 1831815 View attachment 1831816 View attachment 1831817 View attachment 1831818 View attachment 1831819 View attachment 1831820 View attachment 1831821 View attachment 1831822 View attachment 1831823
very potential

Jul 2, 2019
Okay.

I absolutely adore the art and the focus on lore here. It seems very much up my alley.

But I'm really only into pregnancy stuff. I don't see it mentioned much here or screenshots of it. Is there enough of a presence of it here for someone like me? Or if not, is it planned in the future?

I am always willing to sub to projects that scratch the itches that I'm looking for.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Okay.

I absolutely adore the art and the focus on lore here. It seems very much up my alley.

But I'm really only into pregnancy stuff. I don't see it mentioned much here or screenshots of it. Is there enough of a presence of it here for someone like me? Or if not, is it planned in the future?

I am always willing to sub to projects that scratch the itches that I'm looking for.
Pregnancy will be a major (optional) feature and include both pregnant sex scenes and more etc - we're working on right now implementing the mechanic and already have some of the art done.

Great game! Quick question lostraven:

View attachment 1990373

It's called "Parasite Black". Markus got a "white" Parasite. Is this subtle foreshadowing that we'll be fighting Markus at one point?
No story spoilers, I promise it'll be good :BootyTime:

The world of PB is very much not black and white, as you'll see as time goes on.

Hey, a progress of the story with regina soon?
Her story is heavily tied into the main plot, at the moment, we're focusing more a bit on fleshing out the world on side content while we still work on implementing features, what I DONT want is to have the players get hours into the main story...to end up with corrupted saves due to feature X being thrown in :p

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
If you do like the game, please support us even if it's just a few dollars, speaking broadly, I don't just want this game to be a one and done, we've worked hard to assemble not only a professional team, but we hope to eventually be able to put together more and more high-quality games out as an independent studio and we're really excited for the future and we can only do it with your support, even if it's just a few dollars a month it means a lot. :coffee:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Pregnancy will be a major (optional) feature and include both pregnant sex scenes and more etc - we're working on right now implementing the mechanic and already have some of the art done.

No story spoilers, I promise it'll be good :BootyTime:

The world of PB is very much not black and white, as you'll see as time goes on.

Her story is heavily tied into the main plot, at the moment, we're focusing more a bit on fleshing out the world on side content while we still work on implementing features, what I DONT want is to have the players get hours into the main story...to end up with corrupted saves due to feature X being thrown in :p
So is your current plan to flesh out the city and world in each update while you're also developing new mechanics like equipment, stats, skill tree, and fixing the combat which you plan to drop in a massive rework update later once done?

If so I'm glad you thought about doing that instead of gradually introducing mechanics which would break saves every single time

Jul 2, 2019
If you do like the game, please support us even if it's just a few dollars, speaking broadly, I don't just want this game to be a one and done, we've worked hard to assemble not only a professional team, but we hope to eventually be able to put together more and more high-quality games out as an independent studio and we're really excited for the future and we can only do it with your support, even if it's just a few dollars a month it means a lot. :coffee:
Done and done.

It ain't much. I'll sit out playing until the preg stuff comes in for now, but I'll bump up my pledge when it comes.

For now, keep up the good work and thanks for the honest reply!

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes