Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1381789

Overview:
A mature, dark fantasy adult sandbox game set in Mirnos, a world under the fierce onslaught of a dangerous, bizarre race known as the Demorai. Born into the Kingdom of Alderay, you're sent on a suicide mission that should have cost you your life. Instead, you've been blessed with a second chance... Or rather cursed. But with your newfound "gift", you may just be able to turn the tides of war and save the realm from the clutches of the Demorai!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-18
Developer: Damned Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.138
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

As of v0.131 Old saves are unlikely to work due to the amount of UI and coding changes as part of the first revamp.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: Compressed*

Patches: *

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sig2 - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1381792 View attachment 1381793 View attachment 1381794 View attachment 1381795 View attachment 1540751 View attachment 1540752 View attachment 1540753 View attachment 1540756 View attachment 1831814 View attachment 1831815 View attachment 1831816 View attachment 1831817 View attachment 1831818 View attachment 1831819 View attachment 1831820 View attachment 1831821 View attachment 1831822 View attachment 1831823
this is a great game but it would've been reall helpful if the dev put a walkthrough guide for the game

Reactions: a1fox3

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
is there incest pregnancy / breeding in this game?
Too green yet for that... And to be honest, i don't know if i would wanna see after all, the game have in it's name "Parasite"... The tags include "graphic violence" and it is planned and i quote:

Overview:
A mature, dark fantasy adult sandbox...
Planned: Vanilla, Glorious short Stacks, Hand holding, And more!
Imagine that he includes horror and pregnancy... with all that mentioned and with the tags available right now... Seriously do you wanna see Rosemary's Baby? :v

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Too green yet for that... And to be honest, i don't know if i would wanna see after all, the game have in it's name "Parasite"... The tags include "graphic violence" and it is planned and i quote:

Imagine that he includes horror and pregnancy... with all that mentioned and with the tags available right now... Seriously do you wanna see Rosemary's Baby? :v
Its a VN/game and not real life so yes I too want to get them pregnant.
Kinks are kinks and not real life.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I agree, the main reason i am playing this game in particular is to impregnate the mother and sister. heh
I too love to impregnate family but I also love to impregnate ever girl in the games/VN I play.

One of the reasons I still play Strive for Power and the 2nd game because not only the sister but your children to.
To bad there mainly text base but still great games.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I too love to impregnate family but I also love to impregnate ever girl in the games/VN I play.

One of the reasons I still play Strive for Power and the 2nd game because not only the sister but your children to.
To bad there mainly text base but still great games.
Yeah i even created a side story for myself on the sequel of Strive that added more incest so i am right there with you. Impregnation is definitely what adds more substance to sex for me. So, i really don't want to play games that don't have it involed in the story. Can't wait to see what they do with Parasite Black and the offspring.

Reactions: a1fox3

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
New save + get past the section where MC and Markus have their parasites revealed.
I started a new save for 0.137 (I hadn't played since initial release,) so let me clarify. I have to start another new save to see the content that had to be hotfixed?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I started a new save for 0.137 (I hadn't played since initial release,) so let me clarify. I have to start another new save to see the content that had to be hotfixed?
Likely so, until we implement some more key features, saves are likely to be unstable between builds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: H2R and MythMackay

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Likely so, until we implement some more key features, saves are likely to be unstable between builds.
And that is why I still wait, I love the game so far from what I played but once the family gets added to then I will play again.
Great game and keep up the great work.

elouraoui

Apr 17, 2018
emmm guys idk what i missed but i cant unlock the lewd scenes with the blacksmith daughter last event was flashing my body and her locking herself up in her room

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes