bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Then put it in the game folder and start up the game and it will make the 2nd file and you should be good to go.
Have no idea why yours is showing up as a ISO because the one I downloaded last month and just today and yesterday work just fine in my game.
As Immunity pointed out, apparently the link in OP got hijacked by something, as that's what it downloaded for me when I clicked it for the Incest patch.

Reactions: kalsteel

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So I have 74 crystals but Arlena in her room is not doing anything I can talk to her but nothing to choose.

Any ideas? And how to get clothes for ork?

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
I would stress implementing a shop and gear ASAP... "hunting" while not being able to get gear, or replenish potions,etc is absolutely terrible. This makes everything feel pointles, empty, and WAY too much of a struggle with no healing abilities. As far as everything else goes, this is both fun and interesting so far, quite an engaging world and concept here.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
So I can't progress the elf quest as after getting the power source for her she is simply not in her shop neither at day or night.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I would stress implementing a shop and gear ASAP... "hunting" while not being able to get gear, or replenish potions,etc is absolutely terrible. This makes everything feel pointles, empty, and WAY too much of a struggle with no healing abilities. As far as everything else goes, this is both fun and interesting so far, quite an engaging world and concept here.
It's on the list as one of the things we want functional asap.

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Now now, this game is looking amazing. Huge potential for the story, incredibly good art. Damn it.
And it was also personally recommended by Superhuman's creator, so you know this ought to be be good.
Thanks for the upload.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
it's just a bug or the content doesn't updated yet? when Marcus asked us to meet in the iron unicorn at night I couldn't find him.

The same applies to the elf Quest that sells clothes. After I get the item he asked for, he doesn't appear at all, day and night.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
it's just a bug or the content doesn't updated yet? when Marcus asked us to meet in the iron unicorn at night I couldn't find him.

The same applies to the elf Quest that sells clothes. After I get the item he asked for, he doesn't appear at all, day and night.
The first one is the end of the main content.

The second one is a bug we've fixed that will be posted with the hotfix in the next few hours.

Reactions: ~J&F~

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
The first one is the end of the main content.

The second one is a bug we've fixed that will be posted with the hotfix in the next few hours.
Thank you! I see that this game has potential, good art and an interesting story. can't wait for the next update.

Good luck!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Here is the hotfix:

GDRIVE:

GDRIVE APK:

GDRIVE PC:

GDRIVE MAC:

Mega:

MEGA APK:

MEGA MAC:

MEGA PC: (edited)

CHANGELOG:

0.138 hotfix only changelog:
- New main character & markus prologue story sprites
- New Emperor Alcott story sprite
- Tarek got his own story sprite
- New party battle skins: Tarek, MC post-para, MC transformed
- Party battle can now show "night" variants of background scenes when suitable
- Night variant of fort battle map
- Fixed Arlena quest primer line not being shown (A dazzling tail)
- Fixed Dros not being there for the High Fashion quest
- Tweaked Alley HJ .webms, this fixes visual glitches happening on some machines

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Here is the hotfix:

GDRIVE:

GDRIVE APK: Google Drive

GDRIVE PC: Google Drive

GDRIVE MAC: Google Drive

Mega:

MEGA APK: Mega

MEGA MAC: Mega

MEGA PC: Mega (edited)

CHANGELOG:

0.138 hotfix only changelog:
- New main character & markus prologue story sprites
- New Emperor Alcott story sprite
- Tarek got his own story sprite
- New party battle skins: Tarek, MC post-para, MC transformed
- Party battle can now show "night" variants of background scenes when suitable
- Night variant of fort battle map
- Fixed Arlena quest primer line not being shown (A dazzling tail)
- Fixed Dros not being there for the High Fashion quest
- Tweaked Alley HJ .webms, this fixes visual glitches happening on some machines
I dont know, The Clothe Elf isn't there yet. Ill try a fresh save and see if it works.
EDIT: New save is needed to fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmarki
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes