a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As I said, it installs as an ISO file and doesn't activate
How do you install it?

You cut and paste it inside the main folder and then in the "game" folder like all other Ren'PY games/VN then just start up the game and Ren'PY will unpack it and a way you go.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I'm having the same issue as someone else, because I've installed incest patches before - none have had THIS much in them beyond the text file.
As you might imagine, I'm a bit leery of doing much more on this one - this is a subfolder I extracted just the ipatch2.rpy zip file to.

IPatch.PNG

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having the same issue as someone else, because I've installed incest patches before - none have had THIS much in them beyond the text file.
As you might imagine, I'm a bit leery of doing much more on this one - this is a subfolder I extracted just the ipatch2.rpy zip file to.

View attachment 1931045
That does not look like Windows so I really can not help you because in my Windows machine it works as it should.
I put it in the game folder and start up the game and it make the rpyc file as it should. rpy file.jpg

Here is both files unpacked in my game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalsteel

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
to the developer of the game
don't be angry
reviews
1-men's genitals are longer than they should be, acceptable size is always more realistic.
2-turn based combat idea is good but gameplay is very bad skills and animations are very bad
3- going somewhere on the map is very very painful, it should be simple and easy
There is so much promising light for now, but if it is in the hands of competent people, it seems like it will not be able to go far.
I agree, the circus dix need to be dialed down.

Last edited:

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Any way to unlock any more of these in .137? I am also having the elf-not-appearing-in-Ves-lingerie-quest issue. All my quests but that one are closed.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
That does not look like Windows so I really can not help you because in my Windows machine it works as it should.
I put it in the game folder and start up the game and it make the rpyc file as it should. View attachment 1931153

Here is both files unpacked in my game.
It is Windows, just cropped everything besides the folder's contents out - the other files besides the ipatch2.rpy is what resulted after the initial extraction.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is Windows, just cropped everything besides the folder's contents out - the other files besides the ipatch2.rpy is what resulted after the initial extraction.
Then put it in the game folder and start up the game and it will make the 2nd file and you should be good to go.
Have no idea why yours is showing up as a ISO because the one I downloaded last month and just today and yesterday work just fine in my game.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017

View attachment 1931045
The screenshot you posted there makes it look like you downloaded a virus (which those filehosting sites are notorious for bombarding users with if you use them directly.) I would NOT mount or use any of the files in that screenshot if I were you.

Reactions: Enigmanic

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
The screenshot you posted there makes it look like you downloaded a virus (which those filehosting sites are notorious for bombarding users with if you use them directly.) I would NOT mount or use any of the files in that screenshot if I were you.
Which is precisely why I didn't extract any of them - the one a1fox provided got me the patch. We may want to replace the link in the OP with that one.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes