zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
to the developer of the game
don't be angry
reviews
1-men's genitals are longer than they should be, acceptable size is always more realistic.
2-turn based combat idea is good but gameplay is very bad skills and animations are very bad
3- going somewhere on the map is very very painful, it should be simple and easy
There is so much promising light for now, but if it is in the hands of competent people, it seems like it will not be able to go far.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
For those that cant download the IC patch, it doesnt seem that the virus scanner is blocking it. Even with the virus scanner disabled, it fails to actualy download anything. It seems more likely that the anonfile page is unable to properly find the file and instead just downloads nothing to your pc. That is why after some seconds it quickly shows "File moved or missing" warning.

It seems the original link is dead. Instead try using @ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny link in the previous page: https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-black-v0-137-damned-studios.92995/post-8563354

Javob

Aug 14, 2021
Anyone else having trouble with the elf in the clothes store? Im pretty much stuck because she does not appear for the quest "High fashion" nor when i need to find clothes for ves. Tried to create a new game and same thing happens.

Reactions: Brosef25

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For those who have problems with ipatch2 download.
I just downloaded it without any problems but will upload it here.
Downloaded today 7/17/2022

Mystic X

Apr 1, 2020
Anyone else having trouble with the elf in the clothes store? Im pretty much stuck because she does not appear for the quest "High fashion" nor when i need to find clothes for ves. Tried to create a new game and same thing happens.
Javob
I have the same issue and the dev has noted the bug.

Reactions: Javob

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Any chance somebody would be willing to upload a patched version? The patch keeps downloading as an ISO that I can't do anything with, and posted links that people claim work just open text instead of a downloadable file.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Good game so far.
I don't know if anyone said anything about the bordello hooker bug, she tells you her name again without any image after being fucked.
heard her (hooker) rumor but did not get a quest from it so i don't know if its in game or not.
I refused the futanari, could that be why the tailor does not show up?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any chance somebody would be willing to upload a patched version? The patch keeps downloading as an ISO that I can't do anything with, and posted links that people claim work just open text instead of a downloadable file.
The ipatch is several post above.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
read tag: with bdsm tag without maledom/rape planned? :oops:

read genre: nvm its planned for vanilla lovers, mean bdsm will also be light/soft

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes