121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
how bad is the incest? cause I tried to download the incest patch and it got both flag as false positive for viruses as well as CP, I can continue with the false positive but since it got flag as CP I don't know

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how bad is the incest? cause I tried to download the incest patch and it got both flag as false positive for viruses as well as CP, I can continue with the false positive but since it got flag as CP I don't know
how can the patch be flag for CP?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think your computer is redirecting you do a wrong site to download.
Its a rpy file and does not have any false positive for me at all.

Here is the real one for you.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
This is written at v0.138 and just after getting out of the infirmery, so I may change opinion on it later on.

The art-work is great, really unique looking, and the story have a lot of potential and scope for expantion, maybe even to become one of the greats, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don't get it...

Reactions: Enreso

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This is written at v0.138 and just after getting out of the infirmery, so I may change opinion on it later on.

The art-work is great, really unique looking, and the story have a lot of potential and scope for expantion, maybe even to become one of the greats, but...

I just don't get it...

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Our lovely redhead will be back for sure, the setup for that is reallllly obvious.
The real question however is: Undead or Demon? :unsure:

BTW, I noticed that V0.140 is out for highest tier supporters, does anyone has the changelog?

(BAAAM, just admit that you initially read 'does anyone has a link?' in that last sentence, Fooled ya!)

• Angry
Reactions: arkopand

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can I play without being afraid that the saves won't work in the future?
I'll be honest, at this moment in time no BUT we are working to fix it when we can.
The problem is we're still implementing major features and things, i.e, combat currently kinda sucks, but once we transition over to changing it + allow you to level up your character etc it'll likely totally destabilize saves till we have these 'core' features implemented properly.

That said, we hope what's on offer so far is at least fun and engaging and we hope it's enough to encourage people to support us so we can push forward with what needs to be done while juggling adding new content.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
I'll be honest, at this moment in time no BUT we are working to fix it when we can.
The problem is we're still implementing major features and things, i.e, combat currently kinda sucks, but once we transition over to changing it + allow you to level up your character etc it'll likely totally destabilize saves till we have these 'core' features implemented properly.

That said, we hope what's on offer so far is at least fun and engaging and we hope it's enough to encourage people to support us so we can push forward with what needs to be done while juggling adding new content.
I feel like at this point save conversion is a worthwhile investment, shouldnt be too difficult to implement either

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I feel like at this point save conversion is a worthwhile investment, shouldn't be too difficult to implement either
It's on the list, I plan to put out an advert to try and get another solid coder on-board in next few days to hopefully speed up implementing some of the features.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
It's on the list, I plan to put out an advert to try and get another solid coder on-board in next few days to hopefully speed up implementing some of the features.
speaking of which, what are the qualifications? I'm quite good with python but know nothing about renpy, any chance I could get in on this or you're only looking for someone experienced with renpy?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
speaking of which, what are the qualifications? I'm quite good with python but know nothing about renpy, any chance I could get in on this or you're only looking for someone experienced with renpy?
Renpy is a python-based language, but we use a lot of python scripting, suffice to say, if you're good at python you'd probably get it very quickly. Here's a link to the renpy doc for you to have a look at:

We'll be handing over though all applications to one of our coders to check to make sure the candidates a good fit.

I haven't put the ad out officially yet, but feel free to drop me a line over on discord if you want: lostraven#1726

RoboticMuse

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone have the .apk with the incest patch? I tried adding it in on my computer, then transferring through both Drive and Mega, but my phone won't let me download...

Tips?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes