Poggersq

May 2, 2022
yessirr keep expanding. just don't end up like summer time saga: only a new developing team can return those guys to grace. iirc they haven't updated that game since last year.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Cheat codes are enabled for patrons.
Generic cheat codes, money/win every battle etc are for all tiers.
Gallery code is for Inquisitors and above.
oh okay.. pay for code ? what minimum ? im poor but i try

update: next month i support ur game ! 3$ thx game.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question how u know Markus is with you or not cause when fight bandit im alone? and when i go markus house his not there? is a method i get markus as member on group when fighting ?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
So my save are broken nice i check and dev says is going to be like that for a long time nothing he can do about it sooo here is a big brain play other dev like DarkCookie have the same problem but what he does is when you star the game give us a option to skip to prior lates update and we can chose triggers like are you in a relationship with the prist or not etc

Reactions: jaka

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Why does this game use the word "Heil"? Reason enough for me to delete it. Some thoughts on the word and its origin:
The Origin of that word derives from the latin word "Ave". Ave has been used sind antique/mediaval times and has been translated to anglo-saxon and germanic wordculture as "Hail" (englisch) and "Heil" (german).

Even Richard Wagner (1813 - 1883), a famous componist and opera writer, used the world "Heil" many times.
Good example in "Die Feen" (The Fairies):
Heil unsrer Königin!/ Hail to our Queen!
Heil, schöne Ada, dir!/ Hail to you, beautiful Ada!

Even Shakespeare used the word "Hail". And these are the famous two word "Hail Caesar" in the "Tragedy of Julius Caesar".

So, yeah, in the end, this word has a different origin. Your source is wrong and fuels the uneducated left with Fake News! (Surprise! Propaganda is used by every party)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Why does this game use the word "Heil"? Reason enough for me to delete it. Some thoughts on the word and its origin:
The term actually has a far blurrier origin, theater plays back in the 18th century would use it in their depictions of Romans on stage plays but I digress.

Why wouldn't I use the term?

The self appointed Emperor (who has upsurped the king) runs a jingoistic military society where he wants to control people's lives to the point of deciding what job they get to work, he controls what they learn, and will likely continue to try exert more control over their lives eventually.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So my save are broken nice i check and dev says is going to be like that for a long time nothing he can do about it sooo here is a big brain play other dev like DarkCookie have the same problem but what he does is when you star the game give us a option to skip to prior lates update and we can chose triggers like are you in a relationship with the prist or not etc
It's not impossible but less than ideal.

While we could do it temporarily and add triggers for certain choices asking the player if they did X or Y, the problem would be when the player levels up or gets equipment/items... Essentially players every update will be losing 'their' character, and unlike say, Summertime Saga, this is meant to be more of a RPG with lots of choices.

That said, if we cant solve the save issues within a reasonable time frame then we will need to look into more stop gaps and I'll probably do this.

draxxys

Mar 13, 2019
this is actually a pretty nice game, the art is pretty and the characters are pretty fleshed out, hoping for more gay scenes :D

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
People who are asking about the cheat code it has already been posted in the thread the cheat code =avalanche
The original poster doesn't have access to the gallery code as he isn't high enough patreon tier

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I like this game overall its good the combat I could definitely do without but other then then game wise it's good.
What big time kills enthusiasm though is that the saves reset every release.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes