lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
invalidating old saves and taking away free cheats is lame
We never invalidated old saves. They broke due to technical overhauls.

The cheats were never planned to be free to begin with, they were a stop gap solution to make supporters lives easier while we worked on the games many issues, (nor did we offer the same cheat codes we do now - which offer more and make life even easier).

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I like this game overall its good the combat I could definitely do without but other then then game wise it's good.
What big time kills enthusiasm though is that the saves reset every release.
Combat is to be improved, it (still) sucks.

Saves are a issue, but we have a plan to try and make the saves hopefully far more likely work between builds.

In the meanwhile, cheat codes are available to patrons and subscribestars to help make life easier for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Waskachu

Sep 15, 2018
How far is this game from being finished? I remember giving it a try last year and it was pretty cool, but I don't like reaching the end of the version when things are becoming interesting.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Still not finished playing the game and all I can tell so far is the game is good with its dark horror gore theme just hoping there would be some nsfw gay male on male scenes where the main character can do lewd things with other male characters in the game and he can be fucked by the monsters and villains in the game that's all

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Well it sure is annoying that each update we have to start all over again and the dev was kind enough to force people to pay for gallery..... a bit greedy if you think about it but a man gotta eat rigth???
Dev just give us gallery code or something don't make us waste our time replaying everything all over each new update...

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well it sure is annoying that each update we have to start all over again and the dev was kind enough to force people to pay for gallery..... a bit greedy if you think about it but a man gotta eat rigth???
Dev just give us gallery code or something don't make us waste our time replaying everything all over each new update...
Yeah...A man's gotta eat and be able to pay his staff.

Cheat codes are provided for all tiers, and the gallery code is one tier up.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
The Origin of that word derives from the latin word "Ave". Ave has been used sind antique/mediaval times and has been translated to anglo-saxon and germanic wordculture as "Hail" (englisch) and "Heil" (german).

Even Richard Wagner (1813 - 1883), a famous componist and opera writer, used the world "Heil" many times.
Good example in "Die Feen" (The Fairies):
Heil unsrer Königin!/ Hail to our Queen!
Heil, schöne Ada, dir!/ Hail to you, beautiful Ada!

Even Shakespeare used the word "Hail". And these are the famous two word "Hail Caesar" in the "Tragedy of Julius Caesar".

So, yeah, in the end, this word has a different origin. Your source is wrong and fuels the uneducated left with Fake News! (Surprise! Propaganda is used by every party)
You're crazy. Ave and hail/heil are not related. Ave is romantic, hail is germanic. hail, holy, whole are all related and in German, heil definitely also means salvation. Heil Hitler means Save Hitler. Heil unsrer Konigiin means God Save the Queen.

More to the point, if this game is in English, why does it use a German word. It is intended to bring to mind the Nazis, but it doesn't use the way the Nazi's use it. The characters in the game are not required by law to say Heil "their leader" every time they meet one another. By using heil, instead of hail, (or preferably God Save the King), the gamemaker seems to want to bring mind the Nazis but to soften them a little.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Etymology 1[ ]
From , , , from , from (compare , , , , , )). Either from (“pebble”), or from , a reduplication of (“cold”) (compare (“frost”)).

Root-cognates outside of Germanic include (“testicle”), (“testicle”), (“shade, shadow”), (kákhlēx, “pebble”), Albanian (“pebble”), Sanskrit (śíśira, “cool, cold”).

Nothing whatsoever to do with Ave. "Fake new" as you say.

• Angry
Reactions: 15mps

quietly565

Aug 13, 2020
ok my interest has been peaked dose anyone know how long the game is so far i dont want it to be a short experience
also keep up the great work

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes