lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Let me know your thoughts on the latest update.

A couple things:

-Combat has been improved, but we aren't finish with it yet.
-Some old character models and things still need to be revamped, but *most* of it is has been done.
-Navigation system should be in with the next update (hopefully)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

A couple things:

-Some old character models and things still need to be revamped, but *most* of it is has been done.
Can we get a proper changelog please though?

Not only does it help in actually finding the new content, but it also allows to gauge if it's worth playing the update now, or if it's better to come back on the next one so there's more content to go through at once.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can we get a proper changelog please though?

Not only does it help in actually finding the new content, but it also allows to gauge if it's worth playing the update now, or if it's better to come back on the next one so there's more content to go through at once.
The full changelog I posted on the previous page.

The changelog regardless of what tier the update is out for is always posted for free on the discord for everyone to view.

Reactions: Vitklim

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023

A couple things:

ill play this once you get the save situation figured out, dont feel like starting over just cuz my save file doesnt want to work.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
ill play this once you get the save situation figured out, dont feel like starting over just cuz my save file doesnt want to work.
Just use the quick start feature and select what you did during your last run.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The full changelog I posted on the previous page.

The changelog regardless of what tier the update is out for is always posted for free on the discord for everyone to view.
Very strange it is not in the OP in that case. Thank you for the info though.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Little simple question: Can we be evil in this game, or is there only one path that is the one to "save the realm"?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018

A couple things:

Playing through from the beginning right now.

First note: Being able to miss against enemies ups the RNG factor by a lot. It's going to require balancing, trying to farm Demorai 2v4 is eating through the potions faster than you can buy them, especially since your chances of missing attacks against the level 3 scout are massive. No joke, I had chains of 7-8 misses in a row.

Second note: Still some issues with the combat selection screen. I went in either during the prologue, or right after it, to test things out, and it had the MC and Markus selected, as expected, which counted as 2 combatants. A whole lot of quests and time later, I went into the menu again after Elena joined the party. The game still counted the two of us as "selected for the combat party", but you could select the characters again, which is some kind of bug. So of course any new selection isn't saved, and therefore you're limited to just the MC and Markus anyway.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes