Wolfsblood

Nov 7, 2019
I really had fun playing. The script, the characters, the way the story goes, and of course the sex scenes. All of them are beautiful. While playing the game, you can feel that the person (or people) who prepared they really put their heart into this game. That they really think and care about the game. So as an player, I thank you. I hope you continue to be successful.

HesoyamAeyakmi

Jan 29, 2023
Anyone else having problems with Adara events not appearing? Walkthrough says that you have to sleep couple of times for couple of days to trigger few scenes, but the only one appearing for me is the boobjob scene after parasite dream.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone else having problems with Adara events not appearing? Walkthrough says that you have to sleep couple of times for couple of days to trigger few scenes, but the only one appearing for me is the boobjob scene after parasite dream.
The last Adara scene is the titjob one on the main story.

Not sure what other adara event you're trying to trigger. :p

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

One of the possible companions planned is one of the Mages of Palam, however, I want to know which character interests you as a player more? Keep in mind, romance options will still occur for both characters, the difference will be the amount of time you get to spend with either.

Note: As Mages of Palam, both characters are futa: If that's not your cup of tea, these romance options are always optional, and feel free to ignore this vote.

1.) Sister Divine - The head Mage running the Mages of Palam Academy in Novaras, powerful, generally kind if a little detached, and *very* open minded once you earn her trust. Sister Divine holds a great deal of knowledge that can prove useful to you, and perhaps, she hides many secrets of her own...

2.) Jana, a young, but powerful Mage of Palam whose increasingly reckless behaviour has landed her in a lot of trouble recently at the Academy. Can you help her resolve her many issues and win her heart and loyalty? Perhaps even Jana does not realize how great her power may be...

Please note: Only Patron/subscribestar votes will count~

Clamor0

Dec 21, 2019
I have an old laptop that has both iGPU + dGPU yet the game uses the CPU for animations instead... I'm still in the early Adara HJ scene and the game is using 95% CPU and the lag is just unbearable, any way to fix this please?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I have an old laptop that has both iGPU + dGPU yet the game uses the CPU for animations instead... I'm still in the early Adara HJ scene and the game is using 95% CPU and the lag is just unbearable, any way to fix this please?
idr the command, i think its Ctrl G on windows, should let you choose renderer I think

Jamlaminn

Jun 26, 2018
Both are Futa? Smh, missed oppritunity with the second.
Isn't it part of the lore, though, for them to be futas? IIRC...hold on.

[Sister Divine]
...It is said the great goddess Palam was born Palon, God of Love.

[Sister Divine]
Envious of the female forms around him ... [Palon] cast himself into the Great Blue Lagoon, emerging as the beautiful goddess Palam.
[Sister Divine]
Through [Palam's] wisdom and guidance, our bodies are also changed to her desired form.

[MC]
Is that why all the mages under her blessing were born as... born as...

[Sister Divine]
...Men?

[MC]
Yes.

[Sister Divine]
We all were once... But once the change has begun there is little difference.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Isn't it part of the lore, though, for them to be futas? IIRC...hold on.
Canonically they are their own third gender and occupy a weird position in Alderian society.

They aren't trans, they make it clear you cannot 'become' like them, you're born > recieve the goddess' blessing very early on and then the change begins. They have both sets entirely, they can be impregnated/impregnate others.

Because they're beings that are literally blessed by a goddess, they're tolerated but its seen as taboo to actually be romantically involved with a Mage of Palam.

I.e, the person with them is shamed and can have their careers ruined, whereas the Mage themselves isn't punished directly the same way, but they're always expected to just be someones dirty little secret if someone likes them, so they're kinda always outcasts.

Reactions: VNwhiteknight

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Canonically they are their own third gender and occupy a weird position in Alderian society.

They aren't trans, they make it clear you cannot 'become' like them, you're born > recieve the goddess' blessing very early on and then the change begins. They have both sets entirely, they can be impregnated/impregnate others.

Because they're beings that are literally blessed by a goddess, they're tolerated but its seen as taboo to actually be romantically involved with a Mage of Palam.

I.e, the person with them is shamed and can have their careers ruined, whereas the Mage themselves isn't punished directly the same way, but they're always expected to just be someones dirty little secret if someone likes them, so they're kinda always outcasts.
But their "goddess" can qualify as a trans... It doesn't matter if is divine or not, iirc, the game implies that it was a "god" who in a very resume storytelling of my part with your pardon, envy the feminine beauty so he pass to become into a gal, then this divine trans being began "blessing" kids to be born as truly hermaphrodites... I wouldn't be surprise if some of this Palam Mages are pissed off with their divinity, as you had describe seems to be a hard life not by choice.

• Angry
Reactions: akimbofresh

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
But their "goddess" can qualify as a trans... It doesn't matter if is divine or not, iirc, the game implies that it was a "god" who in a very resume storytelling of my part with your pardon, envy the feminine beauty so he pass to become into a gal, then this divine trans being began "blessing" kids to be born as truly hermaphrodites... I wouldn't be surprise if some of this Palam Mages are pissed off with their divinity, as you had describe seems to be a hard life not by choice.
Palam (the goddess) could be classed as trans > The goddess made a willing choice to change itself and become female, the mages have no real say in the matter however.

A lot of the mages have hang-ups about it. Some resent the fact they're more free in some aspects (they don't get punished for being promiscuous the same way as men and women) but not free in other aspects, (i.e, no respectable family would want to see their son or daughter married to a mage of Palam). Some wish they were just born one or the other but...There's nothing they can do so they occupy this unhappy middle ground in society.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Palam (the goddess) could be classed as trans > The goddess made a willing choice to change itself and become female, the mages have no real say in the matter however.

A lot of the mages have hang-ups about it. Some resent the fact they're more free in some aspects (they don't get punished for being promiscuous the same way as men and women) but not free in other aspects, (i.e, no respectable family would want to see their son or daughter married to a mage of Palam). Some wish they were just born one or the other but...There's nothing they can do so they occupy this unhappy middle ground in society.
Well... If i would be a Palam Mage truly pissed off by my condition and i wanted to enter in rebel against the goddess Palam, then i would just cut off, sew and cauterize the parts of my body i don't like nor wanted, to give them as tribute-sacrifice of devotion to the deity or demons which is the opposite to the goddess Palam. The thing is, they could be "trans", perhaps twisted and good warriors instead of mages... But definitely the mark of Palam the goddess they rejected can still be on them, as their skin is blue ;v

• Angry
Reactions: akimbofresh

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Alderian News!

Hey guys, not a great deal to talk about at the moment.
Just getting in touch to say the latest update is still in production and we're gathering assets and various things.
We've been taking on-board feedback, and as well as obviously improving the combat still and other aspects of the gameplay, we plan to tidy up the Gallery system (which has become a bit of a mess) into something more manageable and organized.

The latest update being worked on will continue to move the main plot forward and uncover more of the mysteries surrounding the Demorai and the war in Alderay.

Rest assured, they'll also be some fun lewd content for you guys as well!

I'll have more to say soon, but thank you guys so much for your support as always! Our supporters keep the lights on around here :)

-Damned Studios

What mysteries await in the ancient ruins of Menestira? (image is wip)

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes