Fan Art Parasite in City Fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tuan_Crab

Aug 12, 2020
Damn old man, I insist again and again, your art is too good, it's excellent, it's a pity for what happened to you, well, for what you're talking about, but don't give up brother, you have talent, and I believe, you shouldn't let that talent die, and so that parasite in city doesn't die either.
thank you, but without the help of AI I can't do anything

Tuan_Crab

Aug 12, 2020
Did you use pc to do this? How long does the AI take to process ?
using ai is very easy, it doesn't require high computer specs, you just need to write a prompt and then just process it.. it's just that to get the desired result you have to edit it yourself

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Wow, what is being done lately with parasite in city is very big, I think that all of us, absolutely all of us are waiting for the arrival of the sequel that seems to be non-existent, and not to mention the anniversary that the game will almost meet, in September 2013, (already ten fucking years), I think that we all have hope that something will be done about it, and maybe, just maybe, it could be the moment, I was seeing that a certain "Justman" who makes editions of parasite in city, is interested in making an unofficial sequel, this can be good news, of course, without raising so many expectations, but without a doubt, it sounds phenomenal, something that we literally had been waiting for 10 long years, I leave Justman's account in pixiv for those who have not yet seen his art, (Of course, this is not spam, I just wanted to share the information so that you are aware)

Reactions: Tuan_Crab

Tuan_Crab

Aug 12, 2020
Wow, what is being done lately with parasite in city is very big, I think that all of us, absolutely all of us are waiting for the arrival of the sequel that seems to be non-existent, and not to mention the anniversary that the game will almost meet, in September 2013, (already ten fucking years), I think that we all have hope that something will be done about it, and maybe, just maybe, it could be the moment, I was seeing that a certain "Justman" who makes editions of parasite in city, is interested in making an unofficial sequel, this can be good news, of course, without raising so many expectations, but without a doubt, it sounds phenomenal, something that we literally had been waiting for 10 long years, I leave Justman's account in pixiv for those who have not yet seen his art, (Of course, this is not spam, I just wanted to share the information so that you are aware)

I have visited his pixiv account many times, I also hope that the project he is working on will be perfect :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote