jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You can find all of his past work before his patreon and pixiv got taken down.
Awesome, thanks!

Hping against hope for a hero to deliver pts 4 and 5.

His Zombie Boobs comic is hilarious and the expression on Mr X's face is awesome.

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
IIRC someone developed mods for the game this year. If he is still doing that, could you perhaps make it so not all the fly eggs hatch when you run by them the second time? So, that maybe there is another fly waiting when you went there the third time or something.

Also, does the struggle get harder over time? or is it always the same?

Nov 26, 2018
Dear Tuna_Crab, your work is great, please keep it up. Is there any chance you update all the animations you have made. I only managed to see 2 of them. Thanks a lot.
My respect man!

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I will implement the new patch changes into 0.3, but I can't tell when I'll released 0.3 because I haven't been able to work much on it recently. Things are going slowly to say the least.

That said I can tease these new sprites:
View attachment 3147957
I've talked previously about making new lootable objects, so here's some of the new items you may find. All sprites you see here are coded and functional in-game, but it remains to add them properly in each stages. Since I plan to have these items looted from different objects you'll come across, it requires additional work when it comes to the levels design.
:(

SleepWalker919

Dec 28, 2022
Okay... Umm... I spent quite a lot of time and I managed to make this thing. The only thing that bothers me is the editor’s watermark and the not very high-quality greenscreen, but I still think it’s very sexy! I would like to say a huge thank you to the guys who made these Edits, I tinkered with them a little more in the editor - you can see the result for yourself.

Main changes:

•Breasts and butt have become much larger and juicier.

•Now the breasts in the video are naked (It’s a pity to hide such beauty)

•The audio track has been completely changed, all the sound design was made from scratch.

•The heroine's model has become smoother, the textures have changed slightly.

Enjoy and drink some water please :3

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Yeah several here are aware, and dang the post that showed 5 variations of the fat zombie and zombie girl animation that's replaced with the female protag is gone.
At least I saved the gifs.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes