3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Too bad, the game is amazing. I never knew I was into this stuff. Guess I'm hooked now. Sadly, I'm boycotting Patreon right now, otherwise I'd pledge a small amount to the dev.

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
i have played this game 6 months ago amd i have seen way much corruption in this .. but now i cant corrupt the teacher and the nurse is attracted to the main heroine coz of her pheromones but not corrupted ... wth happened to this game

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
i have played this game 6 months ago amd i have seen way much corruption in this .. but now i cant corrupt the teacher and the nurse is attracted to the main heroine coz of her pheromones but not corrupted ... wth happened to this game
It was mentioned a few times, but if you look it up the developer is rewriting the whole gamecode so some of the content has changed or is inaccessible at the moment.

Reactions: Wassif007

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Not much, sadly. It's actually just a bit of text after you infest your own brain in Ch. 2. Damn and I gave in for this...so much for not wanting to support Patreon. I'm a weak man, I guess.

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
Not much, sadly. It's actually just a bit of text after you infest your own brain in Ch. 2. Damn and I gave in for this...so much for not wanting to support Patreon. I'm a weak man, I guess.
share with us friend

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I get a lot of errors like
>">Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ) in parenthetical
and sometimes alerts in 2.15f version.

Is it supposed to work that way for now?

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not an uploader and I don't aspire to be one. But I could send it to OP if they're interested.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I'm not an uploader and I don't aspire to be one. But I could send it to OP if they're interested.
well as it is not the latest version - took it here - (for weird reason it has v2.14 at the bottom of the right) I cannot be sure that these errors exist in the latest version

D

Deleted member 136881

Anyone managed to get past the second level in this version? Seems that no matter what I do I can't get past mall/steves house part (I escaped from starship as human).

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
NOT to sound ungreatful, which I am greatful, but he did post a newer version K on Patreon. Any good soul happen to have it?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes