• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
So I'm in chapter one and have infested and mind broken the soldier and the captain so they both have 0 resistance. But when I inspect either of them it shows the solider as lined out but the captain is not making it look like there's still something I need to do to her. Is this a bug or is there an option I am missing?

The way I did it was just to slap a choker on both of them as soon as possible if that breaks anything?

Edit: I also can't interact with Rene at all.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So I'm in chapter one and have infested and mind broken the soldier and the captain so they both have 0 resistance. But when I inspect either of them it shows the solider as lined out but the captain is not making it look like there's still something I need to do to her. Is this a bug or is there an option I am missing?

The way I did it was just to slap a choker on both of them as soon as possible if that breaks anything?

Edit: I also can't interact with Rene at all.
I am not sure if you have done it or not, but I think you have to infest the neck choker of all three of them, just putting a choker on them and mind fucking them isn't enough.
Also, I think all of those characters have an arousal meter and if it isn't high enough, you can't interact with them.

I can't think of anything else to try, every time I went through Chapter 1, I didn't have any issues with infecting/infesting the crew. Just take your time and keep infesting them every way you can, leave the werm in the neck choker until you have dropped their resistance to about 30 or 40, otherwise they remain resistant even though you have 'controlled' them.

Riasgregory64

Jul 4, 2018
Small question, but does anyone know why the artist change? just curious. Asking if any have been to their discord or some other announcement. I really liked mode777's style. Sad it didn't carry over to the other parts past 2-3

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes