3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

frost35

Apr 19, 2021
i wonder what happened to the art style of the game the one most characters are drawn in it looks more unique and interesting and why some characters are drawn in 1 or 2 other styles (i hope he sticks to the same art style in PI2)

Demen021

Jun 2, 2021
I wrote a small program to facilitate the translation of the game.
Line by line, it extracts English text from translations.js into a separate file, after which you can translate this file yourself, or use machine translation.
The program also allows you to assemble a file from the translated text and the original translations.js, ready for use in the game.
Important: you must not change the order of lines in the translation file.
2023-10-01 104505.png
Translate Parasite.rar View attachment Translate Parasite.rar View attachment Translate Parasite.rar

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
Regarding adding a choker to the crotch and later mutating it into a red, does that restore the male character's dick to a human dick for later infections? I am hesitating to do what needs to be done with that due to the issue.

Stellarity

Oct 31, 2023
TheAccountIWanted, post: 5245440, member: 2581419
"ah ok thank you, i had tried that but the game crashed and i figured it just wasn't something i could click on.

I think i've run into a bug or 2. The first is that putting eggs in people seems to just get forgotten at the end of that day so i never get the parasite i was trying to farm. The other is that sometimes i will go to a room with a character and the game will automatically enact some form of sex with them without me doing anything. This can be frustrating as 1) it usually picks something they hate and 2) it interrupts me while i'm trying to do other things with them, like adding chokers and the like."

the first one sounds like a bug the second one is the intended you have to balance the lust/arousal of the nps if you want to "safely" enter their rooms

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
the first one sounds like a bug the second one is the intended you have to balance the lust/arousal of the nps if you want to "safely" enter their rooms
I’m not sure about the current version, but in the previous ones it was possible to “fight off” the coercion. To do this, the Strength of the Main Character must be higher than that of the character who is trying to “have fun” with you against your will. But the implantation of the 4th and 6th breasts completely nullified the strength of the Main Character, and the strength was increased by red “implants”, those that were obtained with the sperm gene of people, not aliens.

So you should start with increasing the number of breasts and work on increasing your strength with red implants... Or
you will have to completely forget about the additional number of breasts.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How to enable 'Get mindfucked' option in Chapter 5? It requires the other person to have a penis or a parasite and the host to have a fuckable neck - the thing is, to be able to have sex with another person, you need to infest your host's neck, making it unfuckable.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParasiteInfection-R1.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SpankedHams

May 6, 2021
No, you can start as a female or start as a male and be transformed... Either way, you are going to be female.
Thanks for the heads up. Being stuck fem and not even at least a D-girl isn't really my thing. Guess I'll just stick to degrees of lewdity and Lilith's throne for now
Cheers mates

Aug 24, 2017
This game breaks outright if i use cheats. I don't mean the play, i mean from a PC resource usage standpoint, its unplayable if i fill my inventory with parasites and dick around.

Is there some secret to running the game im not aware of? Like, don't use a web browser - use some software box that runs the game?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes