3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Horbsby

Jun 30, 2022
I feel like the current screenshots that are up on the page don't do the game justice anymore, they should be updated

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
If you get to the space station, the room on the lower right corner has a box with radioactive material that essentially sends you back to earth - with it at first making it seem like it was all a dream
Oh, so if you go the infected route you can eventually undo it?

ruyin

Sep 22, 2016
But Part 2 requires you to infest yourself, and going to part 3 requires you to be female, right?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But Part 2 requires you to infest yourself, and going to part 3 requires you to be female, right?
Indeed.
Haven't played the current release, but for several versions playing straight through with Chet was pointless because of that, since it wouldn't let us progress due to Chet being male regardless of the physical changes.

ruyin

Sep 22, 2016
Indeed.
Haven't played the current release, but for several versions playing straight through with Chet was pointless because of that, since it wouldn't let us progress due to Chet being male regardless of the physical changes.
Such a shame!

I'd love to have an army of infected people, while the main character stays male/uninfected.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i found that you can make it bigger in the settings
Just tried in the current release... Doesn't work on the ship, and can't rescale it back in later chapters.
In other words, it doesn't work and/or work properly.

It's another thing that worked well in older versions (before the current map) and didn't need replacing.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Just so I don't go crazy trying to figure out this mechanic when I try the game I'm going to ask here. Does anyone who has played this version know what the clothing mechanic mentioned in this version's changelog is ?

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
Just tried in the current release... Doesn't work on the ship, and can't rescale it back in later chapters.
In other words, it doesn't work and/or work properly.

It's another thing that worked well in older versions (before the current map) and didn't need replacing.
after you get the map go into the settings

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
after you get the map go into the settings
...:rolleyes:
How do you think I was able to have known those things that I wrote down?

You don't "get" a map, it's automatically there.
It used to be the case that you'd have to find a map on the ship, but that got dropped ages ago.

ruyin

Sep 22, 2016
Except that wouldn't make any sense at all.
Male or female, the MC would still get infected by any and all of the other infected.
Yeah, lore wise it makes sense. But I like flexibility in my playthrough. :)

Something like only having an infected tongue, etc. Just personal preference I guess.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, lore wise it makes sense. But I like flexibility in my playthrough. :)

Something like only having an infected tongue, etc. Just personal preference I guess.
Given what happens to the MC, it wouldn't make any difference.
Plus, progressing past Chapter 2 is still locked out to male characters without cheating.

boneh_ead

Jan 30, 2020
Hey is the game finished? I mean is there an ending to it basically. On TFgames it says it is completed but on here is still seems to be updated on. I also check Steam and from what I know there it seems like it's finished.

Still interesetd and will probably play the game, just hoping there's a ending to it.

Reactions: Justaguy45
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes