3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Added a duo-shaft mindfuck sex act

This intrigues me, but I don't know if it's enough to get me to play everything again looking for it. Could somebody give me some more details?

Reactions: JustSomeUserName

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
The info on colored parasites is not very well presented, imo
- what do the colored (red, blue, ... ) chokers / canal / ... do
- how do you get more of them, I tried creating a red choker but after 20 ingame days it's still 'in progress', so to speak

Last edited:

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
So I have on into a bug with my game. Where in the sex menu if I click on the HIDE/SHOW extra act the game tends to flip out and rapidly open and close the tab until I click it close

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I also have that issue so it's not just you.

Also wow, this game had potential but I first tried it years ago and it seems like the only notable thing added since then is the cheat menu (which is pretty comprehensive at least) and partial guide. Some of the later WIP parts are more broken than I remember, too, which would be fine if they'd made progress overall.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Why the heck does the download come with Parasite Diseases.pdf about real life Parasite Diseases, with gross medical images?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
The info on colored parasites is not very well presented, imo
- what do the colored (red, blue, ... ) chokers / canal / ... do
- how do you get more of them, I tried creating a red choker but after 20 ingame days it's still 'in progress', so to speak
They change the stats of the character. Red makes them less submissive blue makes people more submissive & so on. The is more apparent when self infecting, when you infect your self with a chocker and choose warm to put inside it will give you a different dialog and your chance of resisting the parasites take over of your brain

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Why the heck does the download come with Parasite Diseases.pdf about real life Parasite Diseases, with gross medical images?
Author is just really interested in the subject I guess. Also if you click paintings in bathrooms you get info about various real parasites. On a more erotic note, there's a doc hidden in the part 1 spaceship area with links to parasite-themed erotic fiction online, some of which I enjoyed.

Anyway, for me it's actually a bit nostalgic for a developer to just go on a tangent about the real-life science inspirations for their game. It reminds me of the original Fallout computer game (Fallout 1, not the Bethesda games) which came with info about radioactive fallout patterns and the effects of radiation exposure. Turns out Rad-Away isn't real, neither are ghouls or super mutants, and if you receive a large dose of ionizing radiation at once you are probably just screwed! But none of this was info you needed to play the game.

Reactions: Nobodysan

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Author is just really interested in the subject I guess. Also if you click paintings in bathrooms you get info about various real parasites. On a more erotic note, there's a doc hidden in the part 1 spaceship area with links to parasite-themed erotic fiction online, some of which I enjoyed.
The hidden doc inside of the game I saw, that is at least tasteful, the gory/gross imagines in that medical journal really have no place in it.

The little easter eggs in the bathrooms was just cringe, written poorly and more so designed for shock. Like hearing a 15 year old talk about And going on about how everyone single person that has come into contact with it has died. In fact in the UK alone it directly kills about 722~ people a year on average.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
What on earth happened to the ship intro part? A tiny microscopic map, yes I tried the settings and set it to 100 and it did nothing. Also removed the shortcut keys to navigate. That part didn't even need any work. What a waste of time that could have been spent in other areas of the game.

Reactions: BobCarter

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What a waste of time that could have been spent in other areas of the game.
That's been one of the dev's biggest flaws when it comes to making this.
He's changed his mind about so many things during development, to the point that this has been practically three different games altogether.

Reactions: Balloo

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Technically that only happens in the first part and that gets reset depending on how you end that section of the game unless that changed in one of the recent versions.
The one I played, I left without having any parasites infest me (removed them right after the hugger and slug went in me), and then left the ship via the pod or whatever it's called.

Game gave my character tits anyways, nothing happened to give him them in text for anything, just sorta happened. On earth a lot of things also seem to require you to be female and have X number of slugs and huggers. Couldn't figure out how to make more huggers either, but also didn't want to become female.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
The one I played, I left without having any parasites infest me (removed them right after the hugger and slug went in me), and then left the ship via the pod or whatever it's called.

Game gave my character tits anyways, nothing happened to give him them in text for anything, just sorta happened. On earth a lot of things also seem to require you to be female and have X number of slugs and huggers. Couldn't figure out how to make more huggers either, but also didn't want to become female.
If you go and open the radiation thing it will set your character back to it's original gender and race with no infection. That again is if they haven't changed that

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes