3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Hey is the game finished? I mean is there an ending to it basically. On TFgames it says it is completed but on here is still seems to be updated on. I also check Steam and from what I know there it seems like it's finished.

Still interesetd and will probably play the game, just hoping there's a ending to it.
Plot wise yes. But there's still a long way to go before this can be called finished

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Is this playable without your character having a boyfriend yet? Ruined it for me like years ago when I first played it, let me be single pls

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
Damn I really liked this game years ago, was hopping it was finished....I guess ill wait. lol

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Damn I really liked this game years ago, was hopping it was finished....I guess ill wait. lol
It is a typ of game that being developed like forever.
So may as well play it sometimes, unless you wana wait until it becames outdated/uninteresting compared to others.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
How do you get this "Cloe Black" visual ( It was In the Images\pc\naked folder )
Is this a Hiden "Black" Parasite in game ??
Probably soon, there's the variation on most parasites scenes but I haven't found anything of any of the black parasites namefiles in the game html.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes