3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
How come this game has separate mute options for voices and sound effects but no mute button for the single fucking loud track looping forever?

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Here's the thing - I've kind of hit the wall in terms of HTML-based content. We need to move on to GODOT and Parasite Infection 2 (reworking it from the ground up). I want to take all the good portions of PI1 and port it over to GODOT.
This feels just like when he started working on part 2/3/4/5 before any of the earlier ones were finished.

trashacc123

Nov 21, 2019
Once again Mixdrop is adding malware..
I downloaded the file from the mixdrop mirror and from the mega mirror. I compared the hash of both archives and they are the same. Whatever happened to you is not trivial to reproduce, the archive on mixdrop has not been edited and no viruses have been added.

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
LOL.. the hash when I downloaded was different. But it's good to see the man in the middle attack has stopped, or the server picked up the file change.

pilot24

Dec 5, 2020
So how i can get more chockers? i have only werms, character is male. and one characters infested with choker.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So how i can get more chockers? i have only werms, character is male. and one characters infested with choker.
Depending on which stage you're in there's requirements. Stage 2 you need to corrupt the weird girl to a certain point before you can fuse werms into different parasites. And oce you're there you'll need enough parasites to make chockers

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
another question. how to create canal parasites of others colors?
If memory serves you need to corrupt the nurse and the girl where you make the suits. Once you got them you go to either yourself or other girls and select a parasite to mutate, the fluids inside of you will then decide the result. (The following are just random examples) Like milk might give a white werm where semen might give a blue one.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I haven't played for a dozen or so versions and I have a few questions
1. Can you remain a guy?
2. When I became infected with the Choker parasite, I see that it is trying to make me obedient, is there a way for me to be dominant?
3. Is there a way for me to keep my penis?

Reactions: ich0

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I haven't played for a dozen or so versions and I have a few questions
1. Can you remain a guy?
No.
The game is still slanted toward the old mechanics of being fully transformed into a woman, as notable with parts of the mall that can only be progressed as a woman, despite the additional use of Chocker parasites to create a vagina on male characters (including male MC).

2. When I became infected with the Choker parasite, I see that it is trying to make me obedient, is there a way for me to be dominant?
Not really.
At least not until after Chapter 2.

3. Is there a way for me to keep my penis?
For Chapter 2 you can play as a male MC and not lose his penis, but you'll run into the aforementioned problems with the mall and progression.

There is a workaround of sorts, but it requires activating the cheats, which has an option for switching the MC's gender. You can switch back, but it's still a lazy-as-fuck method that allows the dev to not fix their mistake.

Reactions: ich0

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Parasite Infection Hotfix v1.35 (Patreon)

Content

* [Part 2] Changed infestable stores requirements for a female from "having a penis less than 10" to "looking like a female and having a vagina"

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes