3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
Wait, this is getting updated? I thought the developer dropped it a while ago
As I understand it this is the kind of passion project where the dev gets the compulsion to go be passionate about it once a year or so. Not knocking their work ethic- far from it, most people would have just cut ties with the project entirely- but you should expect updates infrequently. The game is well made but the developer fails to really hammer down and flesh out blocks of content before working on the next set to their own detriment.

This game is absolutely incomprehensible. Am I doing something wrong?
Explain further. What are you struggling with?

Reactions: Rexaureus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You did not understand that I'm talking about the version of the game
Oh I understood precisely. I've seen the epitome of laziness that is the single word post asking for an Android version in many threads.

I was just deliberately being dickish because you wrote a single word that's entirely meaningless without context, and the people writing it just barely give enough of a fuck to write that one word.

ton10p

Oct 20, 2017
Oh I understood precisely. I've seen the epitome of laziness that is the single word post asking for an Android version in many threads.

I was just deliberately being dickish because you wrote a single word that's entirely meaningless without context, and the people writing it just barely give enough of a fuck to write that one word.
It was a simple reply about what he was having trouble with and thats probably the only universal interpreter for Android called joiplay running this html

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It was a simple reply about what he was having trouble with and thats probably the only universal interpreter for Android called joiplay running this html
That's a lie.

He wrote one word, then wrote a clarification of what he meant. Neither one even remotely resembles what you said.

MekBruh

Dec 4, 2022
Help I'm playing on mobile and the error "The passage '_cont_location' does not exist" keeps showing up

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I come back to this game occasionally because its really the only thing that scratches that itch, but i feel that itd be better if part 2 led to part 5 via timeskip, rather than having it the way it is. also, i am guessing my goal in part 5 is to open the cell with my original body, but i dont know how.

Saitamasins

May 4, 2023
So far the best infection and fetish game I've ever played. I managed to access part 3 and 4 but that part is still in development. I'm still interested in learning more about the Antari.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes