3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
I think that's your friend's mom. I know you used to be able to trap their garage and his room, but don't think the master bedroom was infectable. Could be wrong.
That would be Linda. I vaguely remember Amy's name when we infect her near the end of chap 2 when we're about to fix and use the spaceship

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Some of the photo or standing photo on the side won't show up, from part 3 onwards, help?
The game play is good and bad at the same time.

sorry for my bad english.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
What is the quickest way to infest the teacher? Does she only stay in the lounge after class at random chance?
It is not random, it's certain days of the week. I just don't remember which ones.

Same goes for the nurse. There's days of the week at which you get in a fight visit the nurse, and they are always the same days of the week.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi. Played this game a while ago. Seemed quite interesting. Managed to go to grind to part 4 (getting enough people in biosuits in part 2 was a bit tedious).Is there still no transition from chapter 4 to chapter 5?

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Hi. Played this game a while ago. Seemed quite interesting. Managed to go to grind to part 4 (getting enough people in biosuits in part 2 was a bit tedious).Is there still no transition from chapter 4 to chapter 5?
Part 4 was scrapped. He started making it again from scratch, but then instead started working on Parasite Infection 2, then went back to working on this before even making anything playable there... Who knows if any of it will ever get finished.

Death vessel

Feb 3, 2022
Part 4 was scrapped. He started making it again from scratch, but then instead started working on Parasite Infection 2, then went back to working on this before even making anything playable there... Who knows if any of it will ever get finished.
Hey do you know if it's going to be updated anytime soon or where to look if it does?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes