3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Am i crazy or were the older versions of this game way different in style, art pretty much everything. Playing the newest version and it is pretty bad compared to what i remember of the original. Anyone else remember them or am i mixing this up with another parasite html game?

If im not going crazy anyone have the files for early versions, all the links are dead.

edit: nevermind i was just mixing it up with another html game https://f95zone.to/threads/family-infestation-v0-3-4-pizznazz.56324/
No, you remember correctly, the dev keeps recreating sections over from scratch to milk for longer I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG
Jan 18, 2021
No, you remember correctly, the dev keeps recreating sections over from scratch to milk for longer I guess.
I do not know if this is done on purpose to "milk for longer" or just just because the dev likes to try new things, but it is true that many parts of the game have been redesigned over time, not only in the 2.x demo but also in previous 1.x versions. I prefer to think that there is no hidden agenda and that the dev is honestly trying to improve the game.

In any case, I am very happy that the 1.12 version was released because it does not require Unity and it can run in any browser, contrary to the 2.x demo that I cannot run. I hope that the 1.x series will keep on being maintained and improved for a looooong time.

Reactions: LindTay

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do not know if this is done on purpose to "milk for longer" or just just because the dev likes to try new things, but it is true that many parts of the game have been redesigned over time, not only in the 2.x demo but also in previous 1.x versions. I prefer to think that there is no hidden agenda and that the dev is honestly trying to improve the game.

In any case, I am very happy that the 1.12 version was released because it does not require Unity and it can run in any browser, contrary to the 2.x demo that I cannot run. I hope that the 1.x series will keep on being maintained and improved for a looooong time.
The change from the earliest versions I played (game was entirely centred around the MC being aboard the spaceship), to what we have now is one that just comes down to a change of plan. Some changes to current sections were needed as their content/mechanics were overly ambitious and caused more problems than needed, but those were a long time ago.

The sections/chapters we've got now have been basically the same, with smaller changes, but some relatively long-standing and glaring issues have not been resolved at all in favour of changing things that seemed to work fine for no discernable benefit.

I wouldn't say there's any milking being done, just that the dev seems unable or unwilling to commit to a specific plan. This has been happening since before the dev went onto Patreon.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
Am i crazy or were the older versions of this game way different in style, art pretty much everything. Playing the newest version and it is pretty bad compared to what i remember of the original. Anyone else remember them or am i mixing this up with another parasite html game?

If im not going crazy anyone have the files for early versions, all the links are dead.

edit: nevermind i was just mixing it up with another html game https://f95zone.to/threads/family-infestation-v0-3-4-pizznazz.56324/
This game was vastly different years ago, with mechanics being added and removed along the way, brain hijacking synapses which chrome hated to the core and loved to throw error messages, map movement instead of room to room as a werm and many others ive forgotten

edit: but one thing remain, it's just as much buggy code spaghetti as it have always been

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So does the newest version have the most content?

Because going from 4.x to 1.12 sounds like a massive downgrade to me. Which version do I download?

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
still really like this game, the art is nice and its a really nice fetish - although, from the changelog, "Parasite Infection 1" - does that imply theres a Parasite Infection 2?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
still really like this game, the art is nice and its a really nice fetish - although, from the changelog, "Parasite Infection 1" - does that imply theres a Parasite Infection 2?
There's a sequel in development that's in a very pre-alpha state, and doesn't have its own page on here yet. Instead of a text-based game it's apparently going to be a game where you actually play as a werm and move around manually, although I'm not sure what more there is to it than that. The first tech demo is available to the public, I think, and I believe I found a link to the Patron-only second one, but there's a recent third one that I don't know anything about yet.

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
Quick question: I found these Antari-fied characters while looking at the files. Currently, there's no way to convert other NPCs into Antaris, right?

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
There's a cheat to swap genders.

Given how long it's been an issue for though, the female requirement should've been dropped already.
For some reason the game considers anyone with a penis as male, as if they were Antari
Even the futanari friend of the 'mother'
I ended up editing the code so the gender calculation was different for humans
It messes a bit with the paper doll, but otherwise works fine

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019

Released r1.13 - added the ability to resize the map (for people using lower resolution screens)

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
I'm stuck in part 2 where I'm in the ship and I have people with suits but when I press logitistics the options are greyed out and can't be clicked. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Does anyone know how to get past this?

1663842863633.png
1663842909143.png

Traveler12345

Mar 20, 2022
For some reason I can't access the upper rooms in part 2. How do I fix this?

Edit: Found out why. The giant map hidden in the corner somehow blocked the buttons.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes