3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
hmm....i have th e0.131 versio...how unlock the console commands..i made the variable config.console = True at the file but the console screen it doesnt open as it does to all other games.....also what commands are for my mx hp ,max dmg and max mana...and the stats str,char e.t.c...also no skip button for repeatble dialogs and roll back dialogue...what am i doing wrong?

Click1

Apr 27, 2018
I noticed there's artwork for Antari versions of human characters, but couldn't find how to turn human characters besides the PC into aliens in game. Is that possible or is it just a bunch of unused art assets?

Jan 18, 2021
Every room shows a picture of who is inside, with different clothes or different stages of their infection: neck, mouth, breasts, etc. To give you an idea, the "Images" directory contains more than a thousand files (most of them are small because they are overlaid on the main picture of each character).

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Not a game update since it's just a demo for the new version, so I'm not bumping it to OP. Snagged from Discord. Honestly, it's pretty rough.

Parasite Infection 2 - Infestation Screen Proto Build

Move over to the woman with WASD and press R to open up the infestation screen Drag and drop parasites from the inventory slots to see animations

Info on the current PI2 Demo:

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
The Parasite Infection 2 demo is a very different game: instead of being a cross-platform game that runs in any browser, PI2 is based on Unity and the demo is currently only available for some versions of Windows. It will not work on iOS, MacOS, Linux, Android, or versions of Windows that are not compatible with Unity (very old versions of Windows, or Windows on ARM, etc.). In addition to the portability issues, there is a higher risk that the pre-compiled executables include viruses, Trojan horses, or hidden trackers. A browser-based game such as the original Parasite Infection was much safer from that point of view.

As PI2 has switched to a different game engine and will not run the same computers or phones as the original game, I think that PI2 will need a new discussion thread. This one may have to be marked as [Abandoned] unless the developers keep on maintaining it.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Not a game update since it's just a demo for the new version, so I'm not bumping it to OP. Snagged from Discord. Honestly, it's pretty rough.
Very very, dunno about there, I've tested on my 8.1 with AMD graphics the screen keeps black flashing every 4 seconds. Just clicking option cause it to flash. The demo itself is non playable and the animations/graphics is worse than the static from the html game.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
How so? What fetishes are making this game worth downloading?
Brain fuck, brain parasites, parasite supremacy, genderbending(male to female to futa..), transformation, partial body modification, chemically induced indoctrination and sexual slavery, story driven.
Conquering thine enemy by being conquered yourself and spreading amongst thine enemy, overtaking them in their time of presumed peace.
Stealth take-downs(difficult to explain in detail)

What I don't like is the non-specialization between male and female specific parasites.
Werms for males, canals for females, starfish and collars for both.
Should have werm parasites in the male's brain extract the hypothalamus and store it, adding the actual human being's converted consciousness into the hive-mind :3
Conversely, extract the female's hypothalamus through the canal-parasite, drive it through the penal werm of the male and store it in an eggsack, that replaces his balls :D
That way, both kinds of brains can join the hive mind, and guys can carry around the harem of their conquered women :3

Reactions: Shyboy

icelandia

May 28, 2018
This game is the only game that I've seen get consistently updated *for years* and somehow always end with less content than before.

I hope the second fares better, because there are things that I like about this game.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Modded Parasite infection:
Version: 4.35a debug mod

Features:
Debug mode
Restored the ability to go back in history
Fixed a bug on part 2 the maker left out that was game breaking.

Access:
After choosing a part click on the character for the debug menu.

Android version:
Version: 4.35a unmodded
File: Workupload
I feel dumb asking this >.< but how do I install this into the game?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
This game is the only game that I've seen get consistently updated *for years* and somehow always end with less content than before.

I hope the second fares better, because there are things that I like about this game.
no kidding, when i first found this game there was a way to overpower the parasite itself when you infested your neck but im pretty sure that's been gone for ages even though the minigame still seems to hint at the possibility.

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
no kidding, when i first found this game there was a way to overpower the parasite itself when you infested your neck but im pretty sure that's been gone for ages even though the minigame still seems to hint at the possibility.
Damn, overcome with willpower and make another hive and fight for supremacy with your army of self-made parasite sluts. That's quite fun, I think I've played slutcraft too recently and my mind connected the dots.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes