3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
nope they are gonna fix bug uptil this version and I think he said he's gonna keep updating
Good good um is there any updates atm? And how do you turn your own parasites red? I'm tired of putting the cyan ones on me and becoming a brood sow hermaphrodite lol

por42

Sep 2, 2020
Modded Parasite infection:
Version: 4.35a debug mod

Features:
Debug mode
Restored the ability to go back in history
Fixed a bug on part 2 the maker left out that was game breaking.

Access:
After choosing a part click on the character for the debug menu.

Android version:
Version: 4.35a unmodded
File: Workupload
is ther one for windows ?

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Good good um is there any updates atm? And how do you turn your own parasites red? I'm tired of putting the cyan ones on me and becoming a brood sow hermaphrodite lol
You can search on google for "parasite infection fandom" you'll get the official page. It tells you how to get the mutations.

Idk about updates 1.08 is the current.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Okay so I think im grasping the mutation aspect of the game, im going to put a werm suit on the character on Wednesday when I'm home from my gfs and hopefully start producing red werms etc so I can have some sort of independence and resistance lol

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
where do I get the remaining objectives to unlock the spaceship again
-the 50k $ was relatively easy to get but I have no idea
where to find the over things

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
where do I get the remaining objectives to unlock the spaceship again
-the 50k $ was relatively easy to get but I have no idea
where to find the over things
ok nvm....

Now I made it to part 3, but did I do something wrong or why cant I continue to part 4 ?
I currently am a Werm, had the choice between the..roughly 10-12 I took with me to the spaceship but there is only a

"To be continued" message shown, but I was told that there is already a part 4

Last edited:

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
Where do i find the other parasite types, like the starfish one? i think i found the rest of them just not that one.

Armeringo

Feb 4, 2018
Hi there ;D, recently discovered the game and doing my first playthrough, planning to get it on Steam for a second one and support it but that leads me to one question...

As completionist I like when Steam achievements are used or at least help to identify events that I may have missed and unfortunately this game doesn't have them >o<, I have been checking the Wiki but I am not sure if even that would help to track all of such events for the second round. While most of the crucial ones appears, like bad endings, one event in particular that isn't mentioned in the Wiki make me wonder if there are more of those and would love some help to find them ;D.

The event in particular is a scene with Sandra involving the werm in her stomach/mouth where like with Tracie's bathroom Chet/Chloe isn't part of it. This last one is mentioned in the Wiki in a couple places, but not the Sandra one, so I am curious how many of this exist, and if there is a list ^^.

My main concern is if some of them can be blocked by taking some actions, or need very specific combinations to appear.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Does any one knows how start form any chapter,
that is not from the first.
Everytime i tried to, just keeps saying to continue

Olimp13

Feb 7, 2021
Does any one knows how start form any chapter,
that is not from the first.
Everytime i tried to, just keeps saying to continue
You click on the Parasite infection Logo on the very first screen, then scroll down in menu where do you choose your starting gender. There you can pick the part you wana start from

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
You click on the Parasite infection Logo on the very first screen, then scroll down in menu where do you choose your starting gender. There you can pick the part you wana start from
yeah, but everytime y do that, comes a "cutscene" to start the chapter and after just to continue

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks to PregKing for the link.

For improved readability, here is a slightly reformatted list of changes copied from the ParasiteInfection :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They used the version number 1.1 instead of 1.10, which looks a bit strange after the previous releases 1.08, 1.09, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: w0lfs4w
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes