3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a preferred browser or some sort of standalone player I can use for this because I get errors if I try to save after awhile.

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Not for me. Starts throwing errors about local storage if I try to save after playing for awhile. Then after those errors start, other errors get triggered.
Then maybe your game went haywire. Sometimes it does. Then you need to use a previous save where no errors occurred or start a new game.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Chromium-based browsers tend to be fairly strict with local space allocation. Try a different browser or change local storage settings (wherever that's possible in Chrome, I don't know. As I said, I used Firefox instead, which seems to come with default higher allocation limits, or at least my installation was set up that way - but can't say I remember every changing those settings).

It shouldn't have anything to do with the save file. And there's no reason why Chrome should be particularly suited for the game (or I should say, Twine/Sugarcube).

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The developer has announced the creation of Parasite Infection 2.
The game (Pi2) will be a 2DCG game made on Unity.

I love this game personally and I think you do too.
This game is going to be Abandoned starting this update I believe.

you may join the ParasiteInfection server on Discord to keep up with the updates of Pi2.

"You are the good people, You are the good sluts, You'll have to wait. See you in the next infestation."

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
horray, ive had a bunch of issues with html games so far and looking through this thread, im not the only one.
and while unity might be a nightmare, its at least a nightmare that works on most pcs by default.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
horray, ive had a bunch of issues with html games so far and looking through this thread, im not the only one.
and while unity might be a nightmare, its at least a nightmare that works on most pcs by default.
if you think it's bad now. you should have seen what a bug hell it was a few years ago when they added the werm mindcontrol brain connection minigame briefly. Chrome would throw a error window every time you got past chapter 2 which was the shopping mall infection and infestation back then before the many remakes changed it to it's current form today.

Jun 21, 2019
After having it sitting on my harddrive for godknows how long, I actually decided to give it a go.
The beginning & the helmet already hit just right, the sounddesign is spicy. Definitely recommend.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
is there any kind of guide on creating various coloured parasites? I've been just going through the game learning as I go, I ended up with a purple star fish in my characters vag for three weeks and its still not developed at all?also think the games supposed to be longer in terms of don't give everyone blue parasites etc? anyone got hints and tips to share? my own tip play as a male not female, that mindcontrol parasite I kept on by mistake as a lady on my second try

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The developer has announced the creation of Parasite Infection 2.

I love this game personally and I think you do too.
This game is going to be Abandoned starting this update I believe.

you may join the ParasiteInfection server on Discord to keep up with the updates of Pi2.

"You are the good people, You are the good sluts, You'll have to wait. See you in the next infestation."
damn that means no more modeseven art :(

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes