3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
How do you go from Part 2 to 3? And who the heck is that Rene? Can´t find that person . . . Also: What do I do with those shops? (The elektronics one and the one with a chair?)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. You must fix the spaceship.
2. Rene is one of the Antari, and she is in the mall's parking structure.
3. You must INFEST them (which you can only do after they've been infected).

Google "Parasite Infection wiki" to find a full walkthrough to Parts 1 through 3. If you go to Part 3 before being properly prepared by having enough of the correct type(s) of biosuits you will fail the game and have to restart or load a Part 2 save (if you have one) and get prepared. Once you start Part 3 you cannot go back home to fix anything you may be lacking.

Last edited:

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Its still in the game, even with no parasites involved I think. You aren't able to select those options anymore for some reason, but the NPC can still choose them when they initialize sex. I really don't understand why the options are removed tho.
That's a bummer, hope its a bug and not intended

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
I don't know if its just me or is the side panel (which contains options like saving and such) Broken in the new release? As when I start up the game it straight up wont let me select any option on it (which makes the game hard to play given that you can no longer save, use the back button, settings or even just look at your character sheet/status)

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
I don't know if its just me or is the side panel (which contains options like saving and such) Broken in the new release? As when I start up the game it straight up wont let me select any option on it (which makes the game hard to play given that you can no longer save, use the back button, settings or even just look at your character sheet/status)
You have to drag the parasite amount thing out of the way. No clue why it's a separate entity.

My question is: Why can't I get any other parasites besides a single werm at the beginning of Part 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon2579

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
They usually release within a week of each other. Just check the public discord link in the OP.

Parasite Infection r1.07 APK (android version)

Reactions: Assblasta9k

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Theres some quality voice work in the files that inst used in the game afaik, shame really its great stuff

Jul 31, 2018
guys when i fix the spaceship in part 2 after i go through the portal i cant do anything, because when i click on logistic center i can only click on who's there and it bring me back to the page where i have to click on logistic center

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes