3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Colono

Jun 16, 2020
Can we add this to the link at the summary page?
"Open your Developer Tools on your Browser(F12 for chrome), and go on the Console Tab. Type:
SugarCube.State.variables.debug_mode = true "
If i remember correctly, This option was removed from the game in 1.0

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
Open your Developer Tools on your Browser, and go on the Console Tab. Type:
SugarCube.State.variables.debug_mode = true

then, when you click on the image of your character(left side), it will at the bottom of the dialog box.
i tried what you did and it didn't work

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
i tried what you did and it didn't work
Depending on what you want to do, maybe I can help you. I've been cheating like crazy and I didn't even touch the cheat menu. I've been using direct console command which is more powerful than any cheat/debug menu.

If you want to access to money, time (night/day, day of the week), npc arousal and the likes I can help you. But for spawning new parasite without incubation, infecting npc with a specific mutated parasite, or cheats along those lines, while I can help, those are tedious to do with hand, cos the game keeps track of tons of thing. I've written some js codes to handle them. Anyone are welcome to those, but it's not pretty, and do need some editing to the game html file to get it working (though it's done 1 time and you're set).

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Just run this in the brower's development console:

JavaScript:
for(item in parasites)for(i=0;i<100;i++)parasite_store(SugarCube.State.active.variables.people.pc, new_parasite(item))
Here's a version for r1.03 that gives all parasites
Its a cheat to get all parasites, which is the only cheat worth caring about in this game anyway. The wiki posted earlier has info on what the different colors do.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is performance getting a lot worse for anyone else? Ch5 is almost unplayable.
You might want to try a different browser. I have had some issues when I would play this game (or other HTML games) in Firefox and switching to a different browser (Edge, in my case) helped.

Try using a different browser, try cleaning out your browser cache, and try increasing the amount of space available for your browser cache. You can also check your settings/permissions and see if you might be blocking the page for some reason.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
i can't seem to infect claire, there is no option in class and the teachers lounge/nurse/tiffany are all already infected. did i fuck something up?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i can't seem to infect claire, there is no option in class and the teachers lounge/nurse/tiffany are all already infected. did i fuck something up?
I think it is just a random thing that happens, eventually.
If you have already infected the lounge and the nurse is infested/infected, all you can do is wait. You can try putting a choker on the Nurse and skull fuck her into having sex with her one true love (which is Claire) and wait for them to start humping like bunnies.

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
I think it is just a random thing that happens, eventually.
If you have already infected the lounge and the nurse is infested/infected, all you can do is wait. You can try putting a choker on the Nurse and skull fuck her into having sex with her one true love (which is Claire) and wait for them to start humping like bunnies.
If i remember right, you can't infect nurse before teacher.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
I had nurse infected and everything way before claire, eventually i got to infect claire after she noticed the mc's tits having grown

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes, it's possible to infect (and infest) the nurse before the teacher, but it's unlikely. You have to go out of your way to get the catfight event, which isn't available every day, so you can visit the nurse. And on the day you do the catfight you obviously won't be able to visit the Sanctum, since they are mutually-exclusive daily school options.

The nurse is usually the last NPC that gets infested in my games. And skipping her has zero effect on your progress. IMO she's just not worth the effort. Unless you're a completionist who just has to see every image in the game.

As for infesting the teacher, you just have to wait until her resistance to the idea of having sex with you gets low enough. You have to go to the teacher's lounge to interact with her. If she's not there, and if her resistance has not been sufficiently lowered then you won't get the option to have sex with her. And if her resistance is really low (and her arousal high enough) she'll jump on you the instant you enter the lounge.

Last edited:

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
I do hope a month long bughunt/fix is coming. merely staying in the wrong host too long during chapter 5 makes random macro errors starts creeping up, all from bugged night cycle to can't even jerk off a werm cock

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
This made my life so much easier, would it be possible to get one for fluids as well? Thanks regardless!
There is a 'fluids' container that has functions to move fluids around, but I don't understand how it works and how to make it work for that purpose. There's also a fluid_menu in the code for the debug mode, but activating that is deliberately difficult.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes