3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Dang, what a shame. Too bad that all the parasites/fluids are stored the way they are.

Edit: Fluids actually seem to be able to be directly and easily edited with .
Code:
"fluids":{"squirt":{"human":{"pc":7}},"semen":{"werm":{"friend":19,"nurse":1,"mom":1,"labrat":4,"futa":1,"frienddad":1,"guard":1,"friendmom":1},"human":{"friend":8,"frienddad":6},"antari":{"guard":3}}}
Just have to edit those quantities once you've managed to get at least one of a certain fluid, not sure yet if this breaks anything or what but I'm going to try editing it anyway.

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Public update r1.05

1. [Parts 1-2] Added walkthrough help section in menu
  2. [Part 2] Added male MC naked mouth canal image link. Added female breasts werm, female mouth werm (can be hidden with the hide mouth canal art) image links
  3. [Part 4] Added antari arena fight appointment
  4. No artwork was added yet (several pieces done/incoming)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
How do you get neck parasites in part 2? I'm 22 days in, with the whole family infected and 70 werms just laying around but haven't received any other type of parasite yet.
Edit: Nevermind I figured it out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrakeRaze

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Blue canals seem to be bugged, as in they almost completely break sex with the characters if you add them to their ass or mouth by freezing the game/browser. Blue canal in the pussy seems to be fine.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BTW does anyone have recommendation for similar games (no necessarily parasitism, but corruption + body modification at least)

PS : if you want to enable to cheat mode you can simply edit the HTML and turn

set $i4ata = false
into
set $i4ata = true

line 42357

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
BTW does anyone have recommendation for similar games (no necessarily parasitism, but corruption + body modification at least)

set $i4ata = false
into
set $i4ata = true

line 42357
BMO TV is a new project but has a lot of potential.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

set $i4ata = false
into
set $i4ata = true

line 42357
The only games I can think of, off hand, are going to be Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS) and Lillith's Throne. They are very similar and both cover quite a few fetishes and pairings, about the only things you won't find are little girls, poop, and gore.
If you have never played it, you could try out Corruption of Champions (CoC), it was basically the parent of both of those games (TitTS is made by the same dev).

Be aware, though, that TiTS and CoC are based in Flash, so you will need a flash projector to play those. LT is based on Java and you might want to consider their EXE version, it is based on an older version of Java and the game can get laggy if you are just using the JAR file to play.

reidan

Jun 5, 2021
如果您能提供详细的游戏说明就太好了。有很多场景我不知道如何触发它。

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

set $i4ata = false
into
set $i4ata = true

line 42357
I tried, it no longer works on mines, unless if you could shares us your copy of it though then please

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Guys please bother to search, since this code will most likely never change.
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.i4ata = true
Use F12 -> go to console and copy paste this in there.

Reactions: AWolfe and qcsdm8cx

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Can you have missionary sex with you being in the lead? I mean, I've even played as a male, so that I could do that at least in the 2nd chapter, but it didn't work. Until you infest a parasite into a girl's hole, you can't have a 'traditional' intercourse with her. And then she's the only one who can do you, and you can't do so to her. Idk for sure, but I remember playing the game being able to f*ck, not only being f*cked.

Last edited:

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Can you have missionary sex with you being in the lead? I mean, I've even played as a male, so that I could do that at least in the 2nd chapter, but it didn't work. Until you infest a parasite into a girl's hole, you can't have a 'traditional' intercourse with her. And than she's the only one who can do you, and you can't do so to her. Idk for sure, but I remember playing the game being able to f*ck, not only being f*cked.
Its still in the game, even with no parasites involved I think. You aren't able to select those options anymore for some reason, but the NPC can still choose them when they initialize sex. I really don't understand why the options are removed tho.

Reactions: tentacruel

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
Its still in the game, even with no parasites involved I think. You aren't able to select those options anymore for some reason, but the NPC can still choose them when they initialize sex. I really don't understand why the options are removed tho.
It's a shame

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
any knows hot to play the part 3 and 4, when i finish the part 2, only says continue
and dont let me star directly from the part 3

Everestti

May 16, 2017
you can play as a male and keep being a male or doenst mater the gender you pick it always turn into a girl?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes