3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Parasite Infection r1.02

[Menu] Autosave slot can be accessed starting from Starting Gender passage
[Part 1] Added autosave when entering Vertical Passage Fore/Mid/Aft, Spinal Corridor, Key Saychu Entrance, Key Dock Key Saychu Station Main Ring
[Part 2] Added autosave when entering Your room
[Part 2] Changed music play after freeing Joan (both cases)
[Part 2] Changed audio when first encountering Joan
[Part 1] On the page of Joan's initial seduction on the spaceship, added lines with tan font color of PC's holes getting fertilized
[Part 1+] Ejaculation into merged starfish infested breasts increase it’s size by 1 (doesn’t work on infestall)
[Part 2+] Infesting penis of MC/NPC with any werm will now increase current size of penis by 5
[Part 1] Fixed parasite_exposed() error during Brain Masturbation (when putting a werm into neck choker)
[Part 2+] Corrected Pretend to help anyone trying to turn you in(subvert) condition switch to avoid a possible During the Day(<<day_cycle>>) error. Added a descriptor for the subvert behavior while in a NPC room

Reactions: BABPEEG

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Question after several months/years of not following: is the game now playable as a male MC at an acceptable level? I remember before that almost anything genderbent you and even if you managed to stay male, the number of options you had were close to zero.

Jul 16, 2018
I always like the game - but it could use a bit of direction for the player. Part 1 is now enjoyable and relatively clear, part 2 however...
I'm at 11416 infected people, infested the whole mall and all characters I could meet, I have the biosuit and red, white and blue werms but nothing changes.
I'm not getting the other parasite types or any other advancement - and as far as I can see there are no hints as to how the story progresses.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Question after several months/years of not following: is the game now playable as a male MC at an acceptable level? I remember before that almost anything genderbent you and even if you managed to stay male, the number of options you had were close to zero.
Well, if your idea of acceptable is being able to run around as Studly McStudmuffin, banigin' dem Ho's, the answer is still no.
In chapter 2 you can run around as a guy and infect and infest all the NPC's, but to complete that chapter, you have to be a chick to get some of the items for the ship.

The game originated on TFgames, so don't expect much in the way of male content. The game has pretty much always been focused on a female protagonist starting as a guy and getting turned into a chick, which is pretty much standard fare for anything on that site.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
don't expect much in the way of male content.
I mean... Is it wrong to expect to have male MC gameplay when the game actually allows you (albeit only in appearance) to pick a male character? As it stands, this option apparently exist solely to have 2 lines (back then, dunno if it changed) mentioning you changed gender at some point. Tfgames or not, genderbend """focus""" or not, the lack of actual point to have a male mc is something I expected would've brought actual changes over a long development time, be it its improvement or straight up removal.

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
I mean... Is it wrong to expect to have male MC gameplay when the game actually allows you (albeit only in appearance) to pick a male character? As it stands, this option apparently exist solely to have 2 lines (back then, dunno if it changed) mentioning you changed gender at some point. Tfgames or not, genderbend """focus""" or not, the lack of actual point to have a male mc is something I expected would've brought actual changes over a long development time, be it its improvement or straight up removal.
Agreed, it's just bad design to only give the illusion of choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Dremo and BABPEEG

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Considering that gender change was in the original pitch all those years ago, and the creator has never once intimated a desire to let the player do otherwise, yes it's wrong to assume that was just magically going to happen.

This game has enough feature bloat as is, expecting them to randomly decide to double the scope of the game to allow for continued male gameplay when they're clearly struggling to finish the game as currently scoped is absolutely too much to expect.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Considering that gender change was in the original pitch all those years ago, and the creator has never once intimated a desire to let the player do otherwise, yes it's wrong to assume that was just magically going to happen.

This game has enough feature bloat as is, expecting them to randomly decide to double the scope of the game to allow for continued male gameplay when they're clearly struggling to finish the game as currently scoped is absolutely too much to expect.
Except the gender change apparently didn't get any improvement in actual years. Don't get me wrong, I understand fully if the dev wants to focus on the female Mc, what I find confusing is that there is still a gender picking mechanic when there is no point to it. It basically ends up being "haha sorry but you picked your gender wrong, you weren't actually supposed to do that".

I would also understand if the actual genderbend actually had meat to it, rather than "X event changes your gender entirely with only a few lines mentioning it". So if forced genderbend is supposed to be imposed... why is it so barebones after, again, literal years of everything else progressing? Even if we blur out the complete male gameplay, having some point to have a male MC (no matter how brief this choice might end up) wasn't something that would've just "magically happen", having some point to a choice is always to be expected.

Reactions: fr45

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Except the gender change apparently didn't get any improvement in actual years. Don't get me wrong, I understand fully if the dev wants to focus on the female Mc, what I find confusing is that there is still a gender picking mechanic when there is no point to it. It basically ends up being "haha sorry but you picked your gender wrong, you weren't actually supposed to do that".

I would also understand if the actual genderbend actually had meat to it, rather than "X event changes your gender entirely with only a few lines mentioning it". So if forced genderbend is supposed to be imposed... why is it so barebones after, again, literal years of everything else progressing? Even if we blur out the complete male gameplay, having some point to have a male MC (no matter how brief this choice might end up) wasn't something that would've just "magically happen", having some point to a choice is always to be expected.
Not sure where you got this from, but you're just wrong. The game didn't originally let you start as female. It was always MtF based with most of the content being after transformation into a woman but after requests the author just let you skip the TG segments and start as a woman . There was never a point in this game's lifecycle where the male content didn't have an explicit shelf life early into the game. So the point of the choice is there the same as it's always been: It's to skip the TG aspect, not allow you to play as the man you were never going to remain as.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How can I continue after having the part from the mall to repair the space ship and have 50k
If you have the cash, the special component from Rene, the chair from the mall, and the electronic part from the mall, you should be able to click the launch button on the ship. It won't do much good though, all you get is a message saying 'to be continued', which is another way of saying the section is incomplete and that is as far as you can get.

When you restart/start a new game there should be options to skip to different chapters. Ch3 and 4 feel rather broken and unfinished, so don't expect much if you do skip ahead. There is some fun to be had in Ch5, but I think it is incomplete as well, it feels more like a proof of concept of what will happen.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i dont get how do i get other parsites i have infected all the people in the house and i am confused on what to do like what have i done wrong from my save

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
i dont get how do i get other parsites i have infected all the people in the house and i am confused on what to do like what have i done wrong from my save
you need to create them through Tracie's sanctum. The game used to give you one of each but apparently they decided against that at some point. After you do the Sanctum you can easily turn tons of werms into the other kinds.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Cheat time (vr1.02)
Type this in the console (F12):
Enter menu by clicking on the character.
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.i4ata = true
Or just download this: (this also has back button unlocked)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes