3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Very much macro errors, starting with 2 chapters and up to 5.

I watched running but even I saw about 100. You can find them directly in Twin If you start the trial start with the search for errors. How the button is so called. I tried to translate games in this time.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Fresh off the discord:

Parasite Infection release 1.0

Cheat/Debug menu enable:
Colono said:
Open your Developer Tools on your Browser(F12 for chrome), and go on the Console Tab. Type:
SugarCube.State.variables.debug_mode = true

[Part 1+] Choker on crotch dick size changes per time progress: cyan - shrinks by -3(was -1), white - shrinks by -2(was -1), red - increases by 1(max is 80 size), purple - shrinks by -2(was -1), blue - shrinks by -5(was -2)
[Part 1+] Putting starfish on males now gives them a type considering their overall species
[Part 1+] the menu for "body parasite mutation color" and "inject milk into vagina" now only shows up if the MC is able to perform mutations
[Part 1+] Restricted portrait & settings link clicking for sex options till the encounter ends
[Part 1+] Placed more specific conditions for fixing emerging errors on clicking back and forth between profile image and back to sex module
[Part 1+] Character/NPC main grouped stats are now displayed as integer(floor)
[sex menu] Re-added penis docking (receptive) sex option [Part 5] Exploration variable initiation changed to proper sequence order (a lot of bug messages on first entry of garage bugfix)
[Part 5] Fixed the option to enter the garage even if not in control of the NPC
[Part 5] Changed egg incubation conditions to infinite inventory
[Part 2+] Added naked male profile image links

• Wow
Reactions: Dixen Chix

MrJamesFreeze

Oct 17, 2017
I can't download the last version because it's marked by Windows Defender as a virus.
Is it a false positive?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
there pdf and png files that well-known as container formats that can be exploited, so, AV can warn about it. but if you not use outdated software and your PC not infected already, you can ignore it.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
how do you get other parasites beside werms? it's just me or there are no longer canisters under your bed

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
can this be played as a male only character while avoiding any gay/trans content ?

tried it. its gay as hell. wish there was a monstrification game without it but atm they don't exist
Not that I think being gay is bad but I feel it's a mite limiting to always be turned, at best, into a herm.

It's also irritating how it's always a negative transformation and never a symbiont tbh, but I guess it's time for another shot where I beat my head against this game

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Does the dev actually post here and read shit or would any feedback be howling into the void?

edit: holy moly they should pretty much add the NTR tag to this game after reading the description when you put a werm in a blue dick canal

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes