3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Inferno_2510

Jan 16, 2020
I think their is a problem with detecting gender, and also when having sex like before I can't see the option of the penis.
Only I can get fucked but can't fuck any others.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
If you infested them, you automatically get the parts. After that go to the parking lot and get the final part. Then repair the ship.
I see. That must be my problem as I do not se a Parking Lot on my game.

Deciding to start over thinking I might have missed something I now run into a HUGE problem. Once I get to " The Sanctum " I can no longer make "chokers" even if I restart the game again (starting on the ship and using the escape ship) I have the "werms". I can make "canal" and "starfish" but for some reason the game is no longer allowing to make "chokers" if though it allows me to waste the materials needed to make them.

Last edited:

shadowsteel

Aug 25, 2017
I see. That must be my problem as I do not se a Parking Lot on my game.

Deciding to start over thinking I might have missed something I now run into a HUGE problem. Once I get to " The Sanctum " I can no longer make "chokers" even if I restart the game again (starting on the ship and using the escape ship) I have the "werms". I can make "canal" and "starfish" but for some reason the game is no longer allowing to make "chokers" if though it allows me to waste the materials needed to make them.
Yeah I had this happen to. Pretty much every time I first go to the sanctuary. Try making some canal and starfish then back out and talk to Tracie. When you go back to make chokers it should be fixed. At least that is how it works for me. Maybe it's some issue with it recognizing that you actually have the canal parasites when you make them.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I had this happen to. Pretty much every time I first go to the sanctuary. Try making some canal and starfish then back out and talk to Tracie. When you go back to make chokers it should be fixed. At least that is how it works for me. Maybe it's some issue with it recognizing that you actually have the canal parasites when you make them.
I tried what you suggested. I even left for the day and came back the next day but still the game no longer allows me to make "Chokers" even thought I have the stuff to make it.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
So what is this new mind assimilation thing? I see the corrosion happening on the npcs that ive put chokers on, but how do I make it affect the mc? and how do i "use neck" on the npcs?

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
There is still that bug? where it lists somebody having sex with you in a report but you don't have any say about it.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Bug (might just be me) I cannot make Chokers at the Sanctum. It will take my resource but no Chokers show up in my inventory. I have tried leaving and coming back, re-starting the game, and even re-downloading the game. Still this bug stays for me.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
I can't seem to download and open the file. It tells me it's an unknown format.
I've been able to download and open the file before.
I've tried all the links, same results.
Am I missing something?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I can't seem to download and open the file. It tells me it's an unknown format.
I've been able to download and open the file before.
I've tried all the links, same results.
Am I missing something?
I just downloaded and opened the file from Nopy without issue. Have you installed anything that could have made changes to your computer recently?

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
I just downloaded and opened the file from Nopy without issue. Have you installed anything that could have made changes to your computer recently?
I did update to Win 10 last month and i havent really dl'd anything since then.
I even tried opening the file on my laptop just fine, but it's not letting me open it on my main rig.

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
I did update to Win 10 last month and i havent really dl'd anything since then.
I even tried opening the file on my laptop just fine, but it's not letting me open it on my main rig.
Do you have a program that can open rar archives?
7-zip is a good one

Dec 26, 2020
TL;DR: Main content of the game (Part II) is bugged and frustrating in version 4.37. Wait for a new version release with bug fixes.

It feels like the development of this game has gone backwards after changing some of the core mechanics. 4.37 is riddled with bugs, especially "part II" which the old mechanics were performing better and with less bugs. The inventory system is broken, the containers do not seem to have a way to pull items back out, it just gives an error about being unable to change the file. Mutation of the parasites seems to be utterly broken now in both the old methodology (using werm suit) and the new methodology (using fluids on self). I can get them to change color, but then they do not reproduce like in the old versions. With being unable to use the werm suit (due to bugs) and creating new various colored ones, it seems like the game is primarily cyan only right now. Unless I am missing something. Also, you are able to leave the ship in Part I and transition to Part II with no parasites and will not receive a canister anymore. So it is possible to soft lock in Part II. There are more new bugs that I have found, but I do not care to list them all.

I hope this game gets fixed, especially Parts IV and V which show great promise.

Reactions: 0culus

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Yup. You can't progress in 4.37 if your character is male, since you can't make biosuits as the vagina designation and detection aren't working properly.

So after you make a choker and have the character put it in their crotch, they are not assigned a vagina, and can't make biosuits.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
From the discord:

PC 4.37b

[Part 2+] NPC Choker parasite mind meltdown resistance decrease on during the day now only occurs if the NPC has more than their minimal resistance value (0 for most NPC’s)
[Part 1] Added west passage exits to Rene room and Kitchen and passages to enter them from the west side
[Part 2] Lesbian threeway with Linda and steve/stacy starfish pics show conditions fixed to as intended
[Part 1+] Option to click portrait image and settings links is disabled during the during the day/night events
[Part 1] Fixed image layering problem of neck choker and mouth canal for Rene
[Part 2] Linda mouth canal image link addition. 4 image sizes were corrected to fix alignment problem (lindastar, lindapreg, lindastarpreg, lindanakedsmall), download the new images for this case if alignment problem occurs
[Part 2] Fixed bug when after inserting werms into full size breasts the torso of the player portrait becomes undefined

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
if you start from chapter 3 or 5, then the game crumbles and part of the animation does not show

there are broken paths in the macro

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes