3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Colono

Jun 16, 2020
Unfortunately the game just seems completely broken since the last, or one of the last updates. In part 2, It's only possible to get more werms, but none of the other parasites.
Corrupt Tracie and when she opens the sanctum you can create the other types there!

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Well be carefull
even if you don't speak french i think you can quit easily understand.

Also have found out that repport of defender some time ago, so check a lot afer properly delete it, and got this one again today so.

qwazpoi

Jun 5, 2018
Newest version is pretty broken for me. It doesn't recognize if you have a vag werm or dick for sex scenes except for starfish boob sex. Delete doesn't work in the inventory management screen. Starfish and canals and chockers don't gestate anymore only werms. Also some images that used to work for the self infection no longer show up so I'm getting just a blank with a floating canal when I try self infection.

I think the last version that seemed to be working for me was 5 or six versions ago.

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
is there any way to lower detection threat? i have no problems with cheating
Input this into your browsers console to change it (f12 for firefox and chrome)
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.game.busted_meter = 0
Or if you want to freeze it
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.game.flags.freeze_busted_meter = true

Reactions: Yet Another Lurker

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Man I love this game and the fact that it uses a not so well represented fetish. But I dont find myself going back for the new stuff, since it has "you" be the parasite. I really got more of a kick out of being the victim, but hey - this might be perfect for someone else ^^

M3ndor

Jun 11, 2017
Just a question from my side: How can you breed blue parasites in part 2? I kinda got red,white and purple but never blue. I saw there is some art for it.... Also changing color in part 5 kinda broke everything.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any fix for all the missing and broken images in part 4?
Most likely they're not missing/broken, they're just not named correctly.
Fix for that, is manually rename them all according to what the game thinks they're called.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Most likely they're not missing/broken, they're just not named correctly.
Fix for that, is manually rename them all according to what the game thinks they're called.
When I look in the folder for characters like Ikan and Fango, or the plant parasite, they don't appear at all.

Also, how do I know what the game expects them to be called?

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
Sooo..is it just me or are the containers you can create with Worms/Werms/whatever bugged?
I can make them when I have enough worms, I can dump parasites into them...but the moment I try to get somethgin back from them I get an error:

Error: Modifications are not allowed for this document.

Stack Trace:
window.drop@file:///*filepath*/Parasite_Infection%204.35a%20debug_mode.html line 49736 > eval:17608:21
ondrop@file:///*filepath*/Parasite_Infection%204.35a%20debug_mode.html:1:5

It's not a debug file error, same thing happens in normal file...help?

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
If i use a red or blue starfish on a character other than the playable one will i see a difference in breast size?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes