3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
What about on android?
The command will work on any browser and any hardware, as long as you can access the browser console.

That said, I'm not sure it's possible to access the console on Chrome mobile without connecting to a PC...which defeats the whole point. But perhaps some other mobile browser might be able to do it.

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
uses opera and it dont work dude
The command will work on any browser and any hardware, as long as you can access the browser console.

That said, I'm not sure it's possible to access the console on Chrome mobile without connecting to a PC...which defeats the whole point. But perhaps some other mobile browser might be able to do it.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
ive also tried editing to add debugger but i cant fingure out how to actually edit the html code i go to tools web console and debugger and see the lines of code but cant figure out how to add anything to it
Try using NotePad++ Since I found out, that is how I did it with mines, but it seems after each update, he changes some things around in the codes

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Modded Parasite infection:
Version: 4.35a debug mod

Features:
Debug mode
Restored the ability to go back in history
Fixed a bug on part 2 the maker left out that was game breaking.

Access:
After choosing a part click on the character for the debug menu.

Android version:
Version: 4.35a unmodded
File:

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020
It's already enabled. You can get acces by clicking on the character.
ah ok thank you, i had tried that but the game crashed and i figured it just wasn't something i could click on.

I think i've run into a bug or 2. The first is that putting eggs in people seems to just get forgotten at the end of that day so i never get the parasite i was trying to farm. The other is that sometimes i will go to a room with a character and the game will automatically enact some form of sex with them without me doing anything. This can be frustrating as 1) it usually picks something they hate and 2) it interrupts me while i'm trying to do other things with them, like adding chokers and the like.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes