3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Edit: sorry about that, proper PC link changed from the APK file.

From the discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC

Android APK

ParasiteInfectionYesterday at 4:55 PM
---------------------------------------- Android APK versions had some issues with the images, I have just uploaded a new version to the same exact address. Redownloading the file should fix the pictures hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABPEEG

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
From the discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC

Android APK

ParasiteInfectionYesterday at 4:55 PM
---------------------------------------- Android APK versions had some issues with the images, I have just uploaded a new version to the same exact address. Redownloading the file should fix the pictures hopefully.
both the versions u gave are an apk files, could u send the pc one?

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
What am I playing here?

I got sent to a space ship. In there I cured myself of all parasites but did bring back a choker. I got someone in the house to wear the choker parasite but nothing changes.

Where do we get these other parasites and how do I progress in this game?

Ricz1990

Apr 6, 2019
Not just that, I'm kinda fed up with the system that you can't breed starfishes and canals, only chokers by eggs and normal worms. Only if you go to the Sanctum in Part 2. Also, the inventory system is messed up, because I can hold 600+ worms, but when I try to make anything in the Sanctum, none added to it, because 'inventory is full'.

The way to breed other colored parasites are also messed up, and unnecessarily. Also, I haven't seen anything that indicates they are doing something else, giving more options except for the blue starfish, which gives a new pair of boobs... Yay? Nay. None of them are specialized for really anything. I mean, the normal should be the infesting unit, but the mutation could have a breeding, defensive purposes, just like how ants specializing to certain tasks. And the infesting unit could be evolving too by injecting mutagens (milk, cum, girlcum - which would have their purposes at least, because I couldn't really find any).

Also, Part 4. Now that's a mess and a cockleshell to say the least. No matter what I amass or doing, no real feedback on my actions that something is actually happening, and I can't even see what should I do at all, so the game becomes dead at that point.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
What am I playing here?

I got sent to a space ship. In there I cured myself of all parasites but did bring back a choker. I got someone in the house to wear the choker parasite but nothing changes.

Where do we get these other parasites and how do I progress in this game?
You're in Part 2. You get more of the other types initially in your room, every new morning for the first few days you get an event to click that gives you some werm, etc. - you can infest yourself with them by clicking your character's image, theres on option for it in that menu. Thats how you get more. At the end of the day you get an overview of how the other characters (whether theyre infected/infested or not) are coping. As a tip, i wouldnt start out infesting people, if you get into their room/space alone you can infect it, which will infect them, which will lower resistance toward infestation. Thats how you avoid detection. This isnt a perfect summary but I hope it helps.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Sooo..is it just me or are the containers you can create with Worms/Werms/whatever bugged?
I can make them when I have enough worms, I can dump parasites into them...but the moment I try to get somethgin back from them I get an error:

Error: Modifications are not allowed for this document.

Stack Trace:
window.drop@file:///*filepath*/Parasite_Infection%204.35a%20debug_mode.html line 49736 > eval:17608:21
ondrop@file:///*filepath*/Parasite_Infection%204.35a%20debug_mode.html:1:5

It's not a debug file error, same thing happens in normal file...help?
Open the console and look at people/pc/parasites and you'll understand why. Each parasite is being stored as its own unique entity like an npc. Pointless and should have been fixed by the creator of this game ages ago.

Reactions: Iskandrios

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
You're in Part 2.
It still feels confusing as it's not clear how to progress. I've infected pretty much anyone I can find and get (Robyn is always in her changing room and Quinn won't budge either; school seems also be kinda hard). But it feels like I'm kinda stuck. I mean there are almost 4000 infected people in that town by now. Shouldn't something happen?

Corn86

Jul 27, 2017
It still feels confusing as it's not clear how to progress. I've infected pretty much anyone I can find and get (Robyn is always in her changing room and Quinn won't budge either; school seems also be kinda hard). But it feels like I'm kinda stuck. I mean there are almost 4000 infected people in that town by now. Shouldn't something happen?
it's somewhat unintuitive, but you have to infest yourself with a choker and place a Werm in it.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
So it's a bug. If you straight up go to surgery table and remove parasites you won't have a Werm and just a neck parasite. You can infect all the people but seemingly can't progress in any meaningful way.

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
When exiting Portal Hub location in Part 4, I encounter following error:
1622975416070.png

Infested Fango, instead "Continue" button, which will normally lead you back, you get this other "Continue", which functions as "open new tab"
1622978992810.png

Well, Fango seems buggy as hell, another Fango related bug (no continue/return button):
1622979570373.png

One not "Fango-bug" here, which somehow breaks the "day cycle", which rends enslavement missions unfinishable (they get stuck on certain day, for me it had 3 days left, till completion):
EDIT FOR THIS BUG: So...I noticed this a bit later (took small break from playing it) and it seems that it broke much more then just "the missions", it also broke every part of the game which is dependable on the "day cycle", so you can't abduct anyone from Food Dome nor can you have any events spawn at Portal Hub.
1622980051389.png

For now, for all of you who read this I DO NOT RECOMMAND PLAYING PAST PART 3 , since there are bugs everywhere waiting for you (missing pictures, non-functional buttons, some story parts which lead you to "blank page" etc.)

EDIT: So, after playing a bit more of "Part 4", I'd say it's safe to say that the game is only viable till the end of "part 3", after which the game is full of game breaking bugs. I'd say that if it wasn't released here, it was just some early "working-in-progress" part of game not intended to be fully released to anyone.

Last edited:

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
That might be a silly question, but how do you leave the "Invetory" menu without the "back" button? If I do stuff there, I always have to leave using the "Create container using Werms" :/

shadowsteel

Aug 25, 2017
Trying to mutate some werm parasite and I'm getting this error at night. I've esentially skipped though a month with no new parasite at this point.

Mutation error.PNG

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Trying to mutate some werm parasite and I'm getting this error at night. I've esentially skipped though a month with no new parasite at this point.

View attachment 1232420
As I wrote one comment above, it seems to be one of the many bugs that "Part 4" is suffering from. You are not alone, but it seems we will have to wait for some serious fixing and code cleaning, since there are "pictures" that are refering to non existant folders and stuff, which will be probably the easiest thing to fix, if there actually any pictures to be bind to coresponding places.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
You're in Part 2. You get more of the other types initially in your room, every new morning for the first few days you get an event to click that gives you some werm, etc. - you can infest yourself with them by clicking your character's image, theres on option for it in that menu. Thats how you get more. At the end of the day you get an overview of how the other characters (whether theyre infected/infested or not) are coping. As a tip, i wouldnt start out infesting people, if you get into their room/space alone you can infect it, which will infect them, which will lower resistance toward infestation. Thats how you avoid detection. This isnt a perfect summary but I hope it helps.

actually only got 1 normal werm and that's all, the events that added other type seem to have been removed, you need to breed that 1 werm and then use the sanctuary to create other types

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Once more I am lost in this game. Finally figured out how to get all the parasites (thank you discussion board) but now what?

I infected the household, the school, all the friends/co-works, and the mall. In the mall there are two stores about how things are off but I cannot interact with anything. Where do I go from here? What am I missing?

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Once more I am lost in this game. Finally figured out how to get all the parasites (thank you discussion board) but now what?

I infected the household, the school, all the friends/co-works, and the mall. In the mall there are two stores about how things are off but I cannot interact with anything. Where do I go from here? What am I missing?
If you infested them, you automatically get the parts. After that go to the parking lot and get the final part. Then repair the ship.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes