3.70 star(s) 22 Votes
Sep 28, 2018
The Latest Version of the game, says there is a trojan virus. Therefore I cannot download it, in it's current state. The Trojan is Trojann:Script/Oneeva.A!ml

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
I can't say anything about the files as they are straight from the discord posted by admin, and are testing clean with Spyware S&D, Windows Defender, Malware Bytes, and Avira. That said, 100% don't take my anecdotal evidence as confirmation or denial of anything.

Does the dev actually post here and read shit or would any feedback be howling into the void?

edit: holy moly they should pretty much add the NTR tag to this game after reading the description when you put a werm in a blue dick canal
Pretty sure the admin stays in their discord and doesn't know this place exists.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Pretty sure the admin stays in their discord and doesn't know this place exists.
Tbh, considering that the game is years old and its still almost exactly the same I doubt I could say much they hadn't already ignored many, many times.

Still, it's amazing in a way that the whole game is about cucking yourself because of the parasites

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
[Part 1+] Choker on crotch dick size changes per time progress: cyan - shrinks by -3(was -1), white - shrinks by -2(was -1), red - increases by 1(max is 80 size), purple - shrinks by -2(was -1), blue - shrinks by -5(was -2)

So is this actually works? Can i see changes anywhere?

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
Modded Parasite infection:
Version: 4.35a debug mod

Features:
Debug mode
Restored the ability to go back in history
Fixed a bug on part 2 the maker left out that was game breaking.

Access:
After choosing a part click on the character for the debug menu.

Android version:
Version: 4.35a unmodded
File: Workupload
u gonna update it?

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
While it's been months since i played and don't know when it was added. It amuses me that if you only infect the rooms and let their arousal raise without infesting them you get an option to handhold them

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Colono said:
Open your Developer Tools on your Browser(F12 for chrome), and go on the Console Tab. Type:
SugarCube.State.variables.debug_mode = true

Edit: above debug command does not appear to work anymore.

PARTS 4 and 5 removed from this version.

1.01 update from Discord

[Part 2] Nurse nude images now displayed only if MC has a vagina and breasts are at least C cup (25 size)
[Part 2] Gabrielle, Claire, Robyn, Quinn, Jessica, Nurse, Tracie, Sandra parasite image links conditions changed to display if using color variants too
[Part 2+] Dump fluids only available any fluid was donated from others into MC [Part 1+] Self infested parasites are now all exposed
[Part 2] Not infested Steve now appears at home at weekends
[Part 1+] Added Breasts To Breasts sex action [Part 2+] Fixed NPC sex act choice if the NPC has a dick
[Part 2+] Changed description of the penis state in PC description when infested by a canal
[Part 2+] Canal infested in penis halts the shrinking caused by the choker on crotch
[Part 2+] Transferred biosuit eggs no longer have hidden status
[Part 2 art] Added MC naked small breasts image links
[Part 2] Added options to insert colored choker eggs into self [Sex Menu] Missionary sex vaginal canal art links layering adjustments to be displayed as intended
[Part 1+] Changed capitalized image links in Self Infesting Werm Ass case and General Werm image infesting, NPC/Self Hand Canal Infest
[Part 2] Fixed Tracie's infection pathway to happen if colored parasites are used too
[Part 1+] Pretend to help anyone trying to turn you in behavior fixed
[Part 1+] Sex log overflow changed to "visible", since only 1 sex act is occuring on screen (also makes scrolling better, since more space is available)

Last edited:

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Apparently the bug ONLY happens if you have anyone set to subvert if they're wearing a choker. Going to test and report back.

So far this appears to work for me.

Last edited:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
What's the deal with colored werms? Why even add that if they don't reproduce? You can break the game if you use up all the cyan werms and everyone has colored ones infecting them. No more werms and no way to make more. I still say the creator needs to clean up the code. Storing all the parasites and fluids in an array makes this game a complete mess.

Demosen

Jan 11, 2018
What's the deal with colored werms? Why even add that if they don't reproduce? You can break the game if you use up all the cyan werms and everyone has colored ones infecting them. No more werms and no way to make more. I still say the creator needs to clean up the code. Storing all the parasites and fluids in an array makes this game a complete mess.
The creator has been using this game to experiment with code changes for years at this point. It's not about what makes sense for the game but what's interesting to them to try.

Actual gameplay is pretty similar to what was in place around 2019. He's actually removed a few good scenes that were in before 2.0. It's kind of amazing it still has such a high patreon following, but I'm guessing people signup and then forget about it.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes