3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Looking good so far, just got to where the sleep sex happens. Some better lighting for the torch would be helpful, it's basically useless at the moment.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 3408795

Overview:
In this gripping Sci-Fi Horror game, our protagonist, Oni Lim, awakens aboard a colonization spaceship. However, as she awake from her slumber, she quickly realizes that all other crew members remain in cryogenic stasis, and critical ship systems are malfunctioning. Determined to uncover the source of the problem, Oni embarks on a perilous journey through the labyrinthine corridors of the ship. What she discovers amidst the flickering lights and ominous shadows is nothing short of shocking.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Kodman -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
well this sucks I cant even play it, my norton security stated its unsafe to play :/

So I restored it and noow when I try to play, it puts out, ' error couldnt start, createProcress() returned 2. '

what the hell does that even mean???

so for now, no game for me... any help here would be great guys, thanks.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
well this sucks I cant even play it, my norton security stated its unsafe to play :/

So I restored it and noow when I try to play, it puts out, ' error couldnt start, createProcress() returned 2. '

what the hell does that even mean???

so for now, no game for me... any help here would be great guys, thanks.
Try deleting the game folder. Create a new folder and add this folder to the antivirus exceptions. Then unpack the game again in this folder.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Just started, but looks very good for a 0.1. (y)

But I instantly wish for the cryo suit with the high heels from her regular uniform :BootyTime: (and more customization like hair color :D )

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
This honestly looks good. But I doubt this game will run properly on laptops with integrated graphics .. Unless anyone tried with such inconvenience, please feel free to let me know if this will work

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Good start so far. Only thing I didn't find was the "toy" shown in the images.
Couple of recommendations

First, the 3rd code in the room with the gun is somewhat misleading. The clue deliberately mentioned her as his "weapon", which had me looking at the new gun up and down for a code. Either change that word to card/portrait/image or move the gun somewhere else. Together is what is causing the issue I think.
Read the emails on the computers in the first few rooms to find the 'toy'.

As to the weapon, you can't put the gun somewhere else when he used it to commit suicide.

Dec 9, 2018
I did not get to the end of the game yet, but
  1. The AI Art collectibles and posters are pretty obvious.
  2. The AI voice got the emotional range of a cucumber.
  3. Pretty sure the first sex scene is the most sexless sex scene I have ever seen. This is how it must feel when they experimented on chicken to see how much chicken it needs to make a cock fuck it.
  4. Commenting on the vent being too long and then seeing the abrupt end of it, got a chuckle out of me.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes