3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

XbfgX

Mar 30, 2019
Excellent start thoroughly enjoyed it and right up my street

These types of games as was said before are vey few and far between one other that springs to mind was Blackstar that could have been so much better but really did not deliver.

I am hoping to see many more monster/aliens/mutants/tentacles/necrophilia/bestiality/sleep sex/rape etc the scope is vast and a great storyline and puzzles

I can’t wait for the next update although I do not agree with monthly subs like Patreon more than happy to buy through steam or other ways once early access/completed etc

Sort of reminded me of the film Slither at the sleep scene slug like creature entering her as she slept lol

Keep up the good work

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Some opinions from my side (dunno why anyone should read that):
  • SIZE. Having playable build somewhere around 930 megabytes unpacked says a lot about dev. My immense respect :cool:.
  • Flashlight makes protag model too bright (when naked). And due to auto exposure feature shining protag model makes surroundings even darker :devilish:.
    Can be fixed by adding a flashlight beam and protag can just point it forward with hand without illuminating her whole body.
  • Protagonist model is so dark in dark places that it is even darker than surroundings (see screenshot). Can have and extra ambient light attached to model so we can enjoy that backside at any conditions :love:.
    1709577962443.png
  • Settings to disable voice and motion blur would be great. Though I don't think AI voice is so horrible (motion blur sure is :ROFLMAO:).
All in all this is a very solid build for v0.1 - we've seen 1.0 worse than that. Congratulations and godspeed.

spoobg

Jun 3, 2018
Hey people,

I am stuck at "find way to animal stasis labs..." any help will be much appreciated :)

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
What immediately caught my eye:
1. The flashlight shines wherever it wants and not where it should.
2. The view camera is always on, which spoils the atmosphere (in my opinion) if it were possible to switch from 1st person to 3rd person, it would be much better.
3. The controls are not very convenient, namely: aiming: set to q, crouch: right-click (on the central button - mouse roller) you can’t do anything except scrolling the weapon selection)
4. I haven’t walked much yet, but even at the site I encountered the following problem: it’s like complete darkness, even in the game fear I don’t remember there being such places, because when you walk along the corridor the light either blinks, or when you enter a dark area you can see glare or light lamps, that is, there is always a reference point, but here it’s a complete mess.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can you get your security clearance back as I can't get through the lvl 3 security doors now? I did the 2nd forklift room but can't seem to find anything else to do and I'm a 2 or 3 picture cards short.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The one with the dead guy inside (security Room)?

or something inside here, but they are not jumpable
View attachment 3410305
No, where the 2 forklifts are, there's a room at the opposite corner of the room from where you entered, basically you can't even leave that area unless you get the forklift key to operate both forklifts.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Impressions while I go along:
- Scenes take forever. If you divide it into stages with each stage skipable (to get to the part you like), would make it more enjoyable. Maybe with free cam? (could be for the done for the scenes on the laptop)
- With her athletic build and panel lines on her body, is she an android? (Would excuse her flat reactions and voice :LOL:)
- All doors should have an description panel. (not necessarily a display like your cabin, but something)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why does she not comment that she is suddenly naked and got banged? (Some facial animations would be nice too.)
- The laptop already mentions "found footage", go Event Horizon on us with debauchery :D
- The "diary" mails to Margaret could use some timestamps/dates. In the beginning the author was giving indications about the gaps between mails, but it quickly faded.
- After getting some makeshift clothes, she also got her?/a? biomonitor back. She should mention that.
From the previous mails, I got the impression that your biomonitor is a personalized item?
- issue with the vectra puzzle: its the only code until that point that need more than 4 digits. All other codes where 4 digits and trying parts of the number where more intuitive than using 6 numbers. Maybe have some dots that get replaced by your input indicate how many numbers the lock expects.
- Recovering animals from cryosleep is described as "emerging", shouldn't the human procedure text not also use this term?
- why is everyone so nuts about those pin up cards?
- In the workshop warehouse "Door Title 1":
1709579954683.png
- those air vents are really large, making her crouchwalk inside seems unnecessary. (and slowly crouching through them is for now somewhat boring, may change if we are not alone there)
- Ending came abrupt, but you can resume to hunt for collectables. That's great (y) (well you can't go all the way to the beginning)

Very good first showing!

Ferrum

Jul 27, 2017
where is the control room?
Its a little Room/Booth inside the 1st/2nd(?) Warehouse.

Also i am giving up finding the 2nd forklift key... I still have no clue and I am searching every Room and corner from the begining the 3-4th time

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes