3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
- Scenes take forever. If you divide it into stages with each stage skipable (to get to the part you like), would make it more enjoyable. Maybe with free cam? (could be for the done for the scenes on the laptop)
- With her athletic build and panel lines on her body, is she an android? (Would excuse her flat reactions and voice :LOL:)
- All doors should have an description panel. (not necessarily a display like your cabin, but something)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why does she not comment that she is suddenly naked and got banged? (Some facial animations would be nice too.)
- The laptop already mentions "found footage", go Event Horizon on us with debauchery :D
- The "diary" mails to Margaret could use some timestamps/dates. In the beginning the author was giving indications about the gaps between mails, but it quickly faded.
- After getting some makeshift clothes, she also got her?/a? biomonitor back. She should mention that.
From the previous mails, I got the impression that your biomonitor is a personalized item?
- issue with the vectra puzzle: its the only code until that point that need more than 4 digits. All other codes where 4 digits and trying parts of the number where more intuitive than using 6 numbers. Maybe have some dots that get replaced by your input indicate how many numbers the lock expects.
- Recovering animals from cryosleep is described as "emerging", shouldn't the human procedure text not also use this term?
- why is everyone so nuts about those pin up cards?
- In the workshop warehouse "Door Title 1":
View attachment 3410296
- those air vents are really large, making her crouchwalk inside seems unnecessary. (and slowly crouching through them is for now somewhat boring, may change if we are not alone there)
- Ending came abrupt, but you can resume to hunt for collectables. That's great (y) (well you can't go all the way to the beginning)

Very good first showing!
Thank you for your feedback. I'll try to fix most of the problems to the best of my ability so that the game development doesn't drag on forever. ;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Also i am giving up finding the 2nd forklift key... I still have no clue and I am searching every Room and corner from the begining the 3-4th time
The 2nd forklift key is in a room below the room up the ramp/stairs in the area with 2 forklifts, you got to shoot the fuse there to open that room.

HarukaOzawa

Sep 7, 2019
Its a little Room/Booth inside the 1st/2nd(?) Warehouse.

Also i am giving up finding the 2nd forklift key... I still have no clue and I am searching every Room and corner from the begining the 3-4th time
here you can jump to the vent and get the 2nd forklift key

Feb 11, 2023
Try deleting the game folder. Create a new folder and add this folder to the antivirus exceptions. Then unpack the game again in this folder.
ok, thanks very much for the help here, wish me the best of luck.

im gonna need it.

ps, how do I add it to the antivirus exception??

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Absolute banger! Although game can be tedious and confusing, still enjoyed atmosphere are lot. Technically really well done as well, i haven't experienced any bugs and crashes, which is praiseworthy for first release especially.
Hope to see some nasty alien stuff, like going through the vent with parasites/huggers attached to heroine, without ability to remove them, oviposition, tentacles and so on. Oh, and also hope there will be not too much gore: things what this brothers was did in logs, was already gruesome enough for my imagination. Great job overall, thank you for sharing:)

Feb 11, 2023
ok, energize doors from dining room, where do I go from there on?

I cant find anything else, how has everyone here managed to pass that???

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Promising start! I second that some of the sex scenes have a bit of a drawn-out intro, being able to go forwards to the next stage would be nice but I understand if they aren't build to handle it. Also, an option to turn off motion blur would be nice, and maybe a less rigidly placed camera? Having the character be able to move around a little within the screen makes it feel like you're following them, not attached to them. Look at the Skyrim mod 3PCO if you don't get what I mean. Looking forward to a wider variety of fetishes later down the line.

Urka

May 25, 2017
Yeah, well, it sucks. It's absolutely boring, terribly dark, a bunch of unnecessary territories in which it's easy to get lost, doors with codes that you don't know where to get, and that's all there is in this game in 40 minutes... Oh yes, another lame animation, one ..... It's completely unclear where the enthusiastic comments come from. The only thing I can praise is the optimization, even on the built-in card it works acceptably.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes