3.60 star(s) 22 Votes

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Hate jumpscares, am glad there's none. Do we just shoot things, solve puzzles & conserve ammo in this game?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So I thought it was really great and I'm excited to see what's next. Played through.
And it will be said when you are at the end.
What I'm wondering is whether we can continue with the update or how it will be solved^^

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
my progress so far>>
room with dead guard, past the flesh wall, into the warehouse with the shoot the fuse box to open the door.
2 interactable forklifts. got the forklift key
been running about in the vent section. cant find any other routes tho :(
or thats the end of the current version?

wish that flashlight was a bit brighter
promising game though :)
Ah, then you are very near the end. The game will definitely let you know when you hit the end of the version with a clear message (and an invite to support)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jobkeks

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
OK... I'm intrigued especially when that slug that looked like it came straight out of Slither from 2006 slithered up into her, dream or not. My hope is for aliens of varying shapes and sizes, a real sense of threat and hooror from these creatures but also keeping a strong sexual aspect at the same time when it come to how they operate... however... Patreon...

I don't recommend using Patreon as they've been tightening their leash more and more on what they'll allow on their platform, so switching to Subscribestar ASAP would be a very good idea.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, Patreon is piss poor and censorious. SS would be a real good idea to switch to so the creator can do what he wants without being banned with no reason given.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I can't load the my saved files. I start a new game and save before exiting the game. When I try to load the file the game locks up. Any suggestion?

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Quick question, is this another game with "Sex as punishment" only or do we get to choose when and with whom do we do it?

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
very short, I wish the first scene was avoidable. it has a lot of potential. Im a sucker for laboratory monster sex games so when i see somthing as promising as this and what it could I have high hopes for the game.

the AI voice was not as bad as I thought it was gong to be, a little monotone at times but what can you expect.

The animations are a little barebones, they need to be smoothed out.

theres no combat as of now but you get a gun so there may soon.

I said before i wish you can avoid any sex scenes, though choose the right option but thats IMO

it seems that they are aiming to add some monsters, I hope they are well designed and provide a game experience or sexual content. I would hate them to be a "shoot it or die" without and H secens connected to them.

the puzzles are good for what the game is as of now, however the one when you get the gun though me off because that's the only time so far you need to do that action, and they dont implied it any where else. I dont hate puzzles that are out of left field but they need to be done tastefully.

8/10
Good barebones framework for a good but needs more development.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
How is is folks? From a glance at the screenshots, it looks like what's there is at least 90% premade assets, just has that vibe, so I dunno how development is gonna go once they have to start actually making stuff on their own. But feel free to prove me wrong.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I don't recommend using Patreon as they've been tightening their leash more and more on what they'll allow on their platform, so switching to Subscribestar ASAP would be a very good idea.
I will keep it in mind. Thank you for the advice.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
How is is folks? From a glance at the screenshots, it looks like what's there is at least 90% premade assets, just has that vibe, so I dunno how development is gonna go once they have to start actually making stuff on their own. But feel free to prove me wrong.
Yes, you are wrong. :) The entire environment was 100% created by me in Blender. The characters were bought, but redesigned.

Reactions: Mordona

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Yes, you are wrong. :) The entire environment was 100% created by me in Blender. The characters were bought, but redesigned.
Oh, that's nice to hear. That's quite a few models to do on your own, but I guess it makes sense since geometrical environments would be easier for one person to manage from scratch than the human body, so it makes sense to start with a template for that. Maybe there is hope after all.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
very short, I wish the first scene was avoidable. it has a lot of potential. Im a sucker for laboratory monster sex games so when i see somthing as promising as this and what it could I have high hopes for the game.

the AI voice was not as bad as I thought it was gong to be, a little monotone at times but what can you expect.

The animations are a little barebones, they need to be smoothed out.

theres no combat as of now but you get a gun so there may soon.

I said before i wish you can avoid any sex scenes, though choose the right option but thats IMO

it seems that they are aiming to add some monsters, I hope they are well designed and provide a game experience or sexual content. I would hate them to be a "shoot it or die" without and H secens connected to them.

the puzzles are good for what the game is as of now, however the one when you get the gun though me off because that's the only time so far you need to do that action, and they dont implied it any where else. I dont hate puzzles that are out of left field but they need to be done tastefully.

8/10
Good barebones framework for a good but needs more development.
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to take into account all the suggestions, but my resources as a solo developer are quite limited. So I don't advise you to expect a miracle, but I will do my best.

Reactions: Mordona

Horbsby

Jun 30, 2022
Oh my god I love the way things are going right now with this game.

While the ending was abrupt (which is to be expected for first release) I love the idea of the MC being infected by a parasite, hopefully that is cannon and not just a nightmare as she says. Would love to have gameplay around that fact :D

Good job OP, you are working on a great game here.

BTW, I think you should move the UI on a separate layer so it doesn't collide with the environment, I think the way to do that in Unreal would be by using a secondary camera and rendering the UI on that camera.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes