3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Gthat1118

Apr 24, 2021
You are welcome. I fought with several of these areas myself.

A lot of this game would be easier if the lighting were better.

Still, the darkness adds to the ambiance of the game; failing subsystems on a spaceship.

I do hope that the MC gets to kill the brothers, or at least the one brother. I tried to get out of the one bunk room and across the hall for a while after I got the gun, but couldn't get through the level 3 door.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Puzzles were fine. However imo things like the openable vents and such need to have a more of a indicator that they are there i.e have a brighter light to them. I could not find the final vent (the one after finding the second forklift card ) due to it blending into the darkness and maybe blocked by the stairs. I found it by chance. Speaking of lighting the Flashlight given needs to be brighter.

I'm hoping for enemies with grapple "interactions" during gameplay and not just having a just A - B with nothing but environmental puzzles.

Apart from potential lighting issues as things are now its a solid game.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Played a bit of it, but I am assuming that the focus will be more on the "game" part, not the "lewd" part. Lots of vent crawling and trying to figure out where to go, until you get to a scene on the table where I wasn't sure at first if it was looping and if I had to press skip. I don't know how much the lewd part ties into the gameplay later, so I'll check in at a later point again.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Here's a basic walkthrough based on what I recall of my playthrough.

Go to your room (walk through the only door you can access and then through the door directly opposite it).
The code is 1234
Get your gear from your room
Go to the cryo laboratory. Take the Stellara gallery photo and read the 'big toy' email to get the code for Amelia Kindhart's room.
The code is 2701.
Enter the vent that is hidden behind the glowing crates.
Exit the dining room and head back toward your apartment. Look for Amelia's room not far from yours.
Entering the code for her room will allow you to unlock a cutscene, but there's nothing else in there.
Continue down the hallway and down the ramp. Enter the Cargo Archive. Turn on the breaker in there.
Go around the walkway in the next room (Warehouse 2) to get the Lian gallery photo.
Walk into the room called Front Ramp.
Straight ahead is a control room. Walk past the room and look through the window. You will see the combination for the door (9047).
Pick up the forklift key.
Raise the forklift load up so you can jump across the walkways in the Front Ramp.
You can go up to the upper control room if you like, but it just tells you about the galley picture that you should have seen when you walked down the ramp.
Jump across and go into the vent, drop down, save your progress at the computer, and continue into the nearby room. Turn on the breaker and climb up into the vent above you.
The Astra gallery photo is found by following the first path to the left in the duct. If you miss it and fall through instead, it's no big deal. You can get it later.
When you wake up, go through the door into another set of bunks, then through another door into yet another set of bunks. There is a Hira gallery photo to you right as you enter the second room. There is a vent directly ahead of you. Take it through to another room. There is a computer there is some lore on it. Go into the other vent.
Follow all the left turns to arrive in another room. Get the omnitool and the Siren-12 gallery image and turn on the circuit breaker before returning to the duct. Take left turns again and you should find a long passage. the duct to the right near the end has yellow on the cover, allowing you to open it with your omnitool.
Go to the map, then left, through the animal stasis lab, and down toward the workshops. Hop the crates, crawl through the broken door, and continue through the vent to the next room.
Get the gun, get the key, read the hint, and grab the Vectra gallery photo before continuing through the door, using the 234450 code found on the Vectra photo.
Go down the ramp and duck under it to enter another vent.
Turn on the circuit breaker and go through two doors. Turn on the circuit breaker near the flesh wall and enter Warehouse 1.
Shoot the fuse to open the emergency hatch, pick up the batteries for your pistol, and continue through the hatch.
Note the vent in the next room. Walk in between the boxes to find a way up to the top, then hop over to the vent.
Follow the left wall of the vent to the end, where you will find two fork trucks with lighted displays.
Go into the control room and shoot the fuse, opening the room beneath it. Go down the ramp and follow the yellow railing (on the side near the control room) until you find the room beneath it, containing the fork truck key.
Raise both fork trucks. Use the one furthest from the exit vent to get the Yunsi gallery photo, then use the other one to reenter the vent and leave the room; you have what you need. Follow the right wall of the vent to get out.
Go back through the emergency door and activate the fork truck in the first workshop. crawl under it and go right to get a Lyra gallery photo, then turn around.
Follow the disgusting vent to the end, where you will conclude this version (there is a Chroma gallery hoto in the bathroom).
Note: For all you completionists out there, I was unable to find all 12 of the gallery photos. My playthrough found 9.
Thank you a lot for this.
I am adding a complete list of the gallery photos.
EDIT: some photo locations have changed in 0.1.1, use the walkthrough included with the game instead.

STELLARA - Cryo Laboratory table (be careful it is the only photo you can't reach after you get caught as you loose the high level access)
LIAN - Warehouse2 on the green switch
ONARA-4 - Front Ramp, under the stairs behind the control room
ASTRA-2 - Warehouse1 Airduct entrance, left path, before fall and get caught
KIRA - From the room you wake up, find it in a second room in a locker (before crawling out through vents)
SIREN-12 - Room where you pick the multitool, shelf on the left
VECTRA - Room with the dead guy (contains code 234450)

After aquiring Access Level 1 card:
NOVA - Back to 2nd Animal Stasis room, it's on the floor
F-95 - Back to the Warehouse1 (through the room with multitool) and enter again into the airduct from where you felt. Go to the end of the airduct.
YUNSI - Room with the 2 forklifts, climb the far one to find it on a container
LYRA - under the forklift, the start of the "disgusting" passage
CHROMA-08 - Bathroom under the toilet seat (ending)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeyz88

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParasiteInside-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
This shows promise, but it is hard to get excited for something this early in development, considering the number of games that have been abandoned and/or become vaporware.

Reactions: durrdurr513
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes