TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
How to find the special individuals? Seriously, the sound meter is going fast but i didn't find anything other than usual floor crawlers.

Nvm. It's on the 1st floor. Sounded like fast heartbeat.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So wait, you need the audio to be on to play this game? You can't play it without audio?

Welp... This might be a total skip for me then, no matter how much I like the art...

Reactions: pepplez

TheMadUncleJack

Jul 19, 2021
So wait, you need the audio to be on to play this game? You can't play it without audio?

Welp... This might be a total skip for me then, no matter how much I like the art...
Not exactly. I was playing with muted speakers. You only need it when you're about to enter B1 floor. That or you can just clean house the whole 1F.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

jjcall

Dec 9, 2022
To open the gallery, look for "unlockedAVG" in your last save. And add the following text there, keeping the quotes:

"*衣服對話","*story_start","*story_01_1","*story_01_2","*入院名單","*story_01_3","*地圖訊息_1","*story_04","*怪物資料_ 1","*story_03","*碎紙片事件","*8F病房區劇情","*8F優先事項_3","*8F優先事項_1","*變更難易度選項"," *洗澡條件","*8F病房區劇情_2","*性器插入_生澀_LV_1","*L揉奶_生澀_LV1","*R揉奶_生澀_LV1","*吸 "" "*薪水小偷","*觸發劇情02","*8F門診區開門劇情","*8F聽診區開門劇情","*8F聽診區開門劇情2","*怪物資料_2"," *電梯事件","*研究日誌_01","*SEX開始_生澀","*B_第二次SEX"

In the doc it should look like this:
1.PNG

RRanju

May 12, 2018
View attachment 3146045
How the hell do you open this door? I have lock picks, I try to use them, nothing happens? I already went in through the blue doors, but I can't get there from the Examination Room.
in the Echo Chamber, Floor 2.
In order to get to the Floor 2, you gotta find the Elevator Button.
Before that you have to find the Fuses, for the elevator, and then the Operating Rooms will be accessable, one of them contains the Floor 2 Button.
After that go to the elevator and click the Floor 2 Button.

Clipboard Image (2).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike17723

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
To open the gallery, look for "unlockedAVG" in your last save. And add the following text there, keeping the quotes:

"*衣服對話","*story_start","*story_01_1","*story_01_2","*入院名單","*story_01_3","*地圖訊息_1","*story_04","*怪物資料_ 1","*story_03","*碎紙片事件","*8F病房區劇情","*8F優先事項_3","*8F優先事項_1","*變更難易度選項"," *洗澡條件","*8F病房區劇情_2","*性器插入_生澀_LV_1","*L揉奶_生澀_LV1","*R揉奶_生澀_LV1","*吸 "" "*薪水小偷","*觸發劇情02","*8F門診區開門劇情","*8F聽診區開門劇情","*8F聽診區開門劇情2","*怪物資料_2"," *電梯事件","*研究日誌_01","*SEX開始_生澀","*B_第二次SEX"

In the doc it should look like this:
View attachment 3149292
where is the save located? And do I need a special app for that?

Reactions: AAHMM
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes