Fan Art Parental Love: Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Another Young Ada render.
Ada_Young_PL_003_F95.png
Genesis 8.1, DAZ 4.20.0.8 Public Beta.

AlexStone and others doing morph conversions, I think I finally figured out the weird thing going on with some G3 to G8 conversions where the teeth are messed up on G8. Look at Young Ada here and look at this sample from before;
Ada_Young_PL_003a_F95.png

I had originally thought it was a teeth/mouth issue. Going through and eliminating any corrections I could find in that area even removing the vertices from the morph with disastrous results. The Ada head you see is a result of that work, she still has gaps and crooked teeth and a gummy mouth. I found a very obscure reference to Genesis 3 eyelashes that deformed teeth and a second reference in the XTransfer thread that sort of confirmed that information. So the large image is the result of the morph converted after removing the hidden eyelash morphs with no other changes (Luxee used a character that has some Josie 7 morphs included).

So I am going to go through my collection of conversions with this bit of info and see just how many crooked teeth (Meth smoking) models I have in my Fan Art library.

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
I know this game has some age on it now, but, WOW. What a game it is! I do have a request, do any of you incredible artists have any images of Ada or Elly with a black man (not Eric)? I realize this request may fall upon deaf ears, but I just have to ask. Thanks to all of you who contributed your work here.

Khizad

Jun 11, 2018
Another Young Ada render.
View attachment 1715447
Genesis 8.1, DAZ 4.20.0.8 Public Beta.

AlexStone and others doing morph conversions, I think I finally figured out the weird thing going on with some G3 to G8 conversions where the teeth are messed up on G8. Look at Young Ada here and look at this sample from before;
View attachment 1715468

I had originally thought it was a teeth/mouth issue. Going through and eliminating any corrections I could find in that area even removing the vertices from the morph with disastrous results. The Ada head you see is a result of that work, she still has gaps and crooked teeth and a gummy mouth. I found a very obscure reference to Genesis 3 eyelashes that deformed teeth and a second reference in the XTransfer thread that sort of confirmed that information. So the large image is the result of the morph converted after removing the hidden eyelash morphs with no other changes (Luxee used a character that has some Josie 7 morphs included).

So I am going to go through my collection of conversions with this bit of info and see just how many crooked teeth (Meth smoking) models I have in my Fan Art library.
sooo insanely gorgeous :whistle:

Reactions: slimjim101