Fan Art Parental Love: Fan Art

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
Since developer is so slow to produce content, would be great if anyone would make some extra content with these models aside from pictures. I really didn't get my fill of these girls in the game.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Since developer is so slow to produce content, would be great if anyone would make some extra content with these models aside from pictures. I really didn't get my fill of these girls in the game.
The game has been finished for a year, the Luxee isn't making more content for it.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The original character dufs from Luxxee can be found here:

Alternatively, this thread contains Genesis 8/8.1 conversions near the end of it.

And here's a fan art thread.

Reactions: pivan4 and OhWee

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
The game has been finished for a year, the Luxee isn't making more content for it.
But I mean, even his other game is moving superslow. So we can't really expect a followup anytime soon. But some hero could take up the work. I just don't have the skills to do it.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm curious what method people used to get Ada down to her original in-game size, as the DUF's seem to be of her bigger/older, thanks.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Try using:
You can find them here or at the usual places.
I'm curious what method people used to get Ada down to her original in-game size, as the DUF's seem to be of her bigger/older, thanks.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Try using:
You can find them here or at the usual places.
Thankyou :)
Looks like I'll have to make some other adjustments, her ass etc still looks big, lol

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Can never go wrong with a nice dress and SANDALS!!
She looks amazing!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Thankyou :)
Looks like I'll have to make some other adjustments, her ass etc still looks big, lol
TBF her ass is big compared to the rest of her figure.
For instance the Spa scene, you just don't get to see her ass that much in the game.