Fan Art Parental Love: Fan Art

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Are there duf. files for these or did you just do them from by eye there very good look just like the game.
I just used the character .duf files that Luxee shared recently, although I did enhance Young Jenna's boobs and face a bit in an attempt to make her look a little more mature.

What you might be seeing may be more of my lighting setup at work, which may be highlighting certain features. I suck less at lighting these days, but still stuggle with it, sometimes though I do OK though...

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I just used the character .duf files that Luxee shared recently, although I did enhance Young Jenna's boobs and face a bit in an attempt to make her look a little more mature.

What you might be seeing may be more of my lighting setup at work, which may be highlighting certain features. I suck less at lighting these days, but still stuggle with it, sometimes though I do OK though...
Where did you get the older sister duf. it's not in the zip that I downloaded that's why I thought you did them by eye.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I was not even aware of this Fan Art thread until helpfully informed earlier today. Duh on me.

That suggestion came from my posting of this silly piece, which was originally intended for Luxee's Discord ... then I figured it made sense to also post in the Daz renders thread because I don't see a lot of Octane work there:

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-4259917

But really, shouldn't you all be on Luxee's Discord, too? Yes, you should be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LP83 and csbond2