Fan Art Parental Love: Fan Art

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
OK, I was bored, so I downloaded all of Luxee's DUF files. Went brain-drained finding the assets for the Ada and Elly duf's, but ended up still not having a couple I can't find yet. Then went into render-mania mode drinking way too many cups of coffee. So here are 12 (yes...12) renders of Ada and Elly done in UHD for my 65" 4K UHD TV. Renders were minimum 4096 wide, and depending on the aspect ratio up to 6627 tall (and up to 50MB file size), so I had to reduce them to post on the forum. Still large, so open wide and scroll if you want. The first 2 will be "full size" in the post, then the last 10 will be thumbnailed so I don't PO anybody. Enjoy. :)

The DUF files have clothing assets included in the duf file, so after you get the assets, this is how Luxee's "default" Ada and Elly will be clothed (poses and background in the renders chosen by me).

PL - Ada 01.png

PL - Elly 01.png

Three solo Ada renders

PL - Ada 02.png PL - Ada 03.png PL - Ada 04.png

4 solo Elly renders

PL - Elly 02.png PL - Elly 03.png PL - Elly 04.png PL - Elly 05.png

3 loving sisters renders ;)

PL - A & E 01.png PL - A & E 02.png PL - A & E 03.png

I'm still learning, so there are some "Oops!" in a couple of the renders I didn't catch. Elly in the bathroom shows a small gap between the walls and the floor at the bottom. Not sure how that happened...I may have accidently rotated one or the other while positioning stuff in the scene. And in one of Ada's beach lounging scenes...well...astute viewers will notice that she is on a summertime beach, but the mountains across the lake behind her are covered in snow. That's not my fault. It's due to Climate Change. Weird weather pattern there. Yeah. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. (DUH!) :unsure::whistle::LOL:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
OK, I was bored, so I downloaded all of Luxee's DUF files. Went brain-drained finding the assets for the Ada and Elly duf's, but ended up still not having a couple I can't find yet. Then went into render-mania mode drinking way too many cups of coffee. So here are 12 (yes...12) renders of Ada and Elly done in UHD for my 65" 4K UHD TV. Renders were minimum 4096 wide, and depending on the aspect ratio up to 6627 tall (and up to 50MB file size), so I had to reduce them to post on the forum. Still large, so open wide and scroll if you want. The first 2 will be "full size" in the post, then the last 10 will be thumbnailed so I don't PO anybody. Enjoy. :)
I have all the dependent assets except some textures that Luxee edited by hand (which I had to edit, instead) - feel free to bring up any that might be needed and I can at least try to point the way.

Followup conversation in Parental Love art assets thread

Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Also, I like Elly more as a redhead, so glad you went with that!
I like her as redhead more too. Interestingly, I learned something new I never thought of before by using Luxee's Elly duf file. It contained and would load both hair colors using the duf...blonde or red. One (the blonde if I remember correctly) was the "default" color (the eye icon was "on") while the red was "inactivated" (eye icon turned "off"). So all I had to do was switch to the red hair after loading the duf file. I never thought of saving duf files with "multiple options" that way before. I was creating separate dufs for my models for each different hair color, etc. The additional assets don't interfere with my rendering times, etc, (I have a beefy computer), but even if it did, it would just be a matter of deleting which asset you may not want before doing the render. Still learning new things, and appreciate the assistance from all the developers/renderers here. (y)

Reactions: pivan4

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
9 more Luxee DUF character file renders...Emily, Jenna, and Young Jenna. Same format as in my post #103 above (large, so open wide and scroll).

(Credits to Luxee for the duf's, and fried_ and csbond2 for guidance on how to find all the assets for them).

3 for Emily

PL - Emily 01.png

PL - Emily 02.png PL - Emily 03.png

3 for Jenna

PL - Jenna 01.png PL - Jenna 02.png PL - Jenna 03.png

3 for Young Jenna

PL - Young Jenna 01.png PL - Young Jenna 02.png PL - Young Jenna 03.png

Enjoy!

Last edited: