Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
It's not for the exposure, i suppose it's all about money, Lain have the visibility on F95, but the money come from Patreon, and i believe the fact that the patreon page is under review was because of the incest content of some mods and also the fact that paypal isn't fan of that kind of things. I just hope this will end soon for our own sake.
Right, so that poster is asking why they won't just move to Subscribe Star, a Patreon-like crowd funding site that doesn't randomly ban you based on how woke they feel that day.

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
It's not for the exposure, i suppose it's all about money, Lain have the visibility on F95, but the money come from Patreon, and i believe the fact that the patreon page is under review was because of the incest content of some mods and also the fact that paypal isn't fan of that kind of things. I just hope this will end soon for our own sake.
She has a SubscribeStar page ( ), but there aren't any of her mods there, just her games.

Sep 26, 2019
No offense to other modders. Also Love Qleaf, ZoeyRaven and Scrappy just to name a couple. but as far as I've noticed, noone else adds the extras that Lain usually does with her mods. So not sure anyone else would be up to the task. Would be nice if someone were able to though if she won't be back for a while. Still patiently waiting for Midnight paradise. Love that she adds in the extra, and secret scenes as triggers into the story itself. Not to mention the additional scenes she makes for Harem Hotel.
There is someone on the Midnight Paradise mod thread that updated her mod. It works with .10.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
There is someone on the Midnight Paradise mod thread that updated her mod. It works with .10.
Yes but to my understanding it's only the walkthrough portion, and not the extras that Lain always adds triggers in for without trying to figure them out yourself or searching through the threads. I'm lazy that way .. lol. Regardless, the point I was trying to make is the fact that other than OscarSix (which I forgot to mention in my previous post [Sorry Oscar, Love your work too :) ]. No other modders seem to do the extra work that Lain always does. Though I do appreciate their work and time that all of them put in for us. I certainly couldn't do it. Love them all :)

Nov 2, 2017
For the time being, don't hold your breath on the 1.0 mod update guys. I've heard that Maim is being away from the scene while her Patreon is being under review. It has been for some time now, and I don't know for how long. Hopefully all ends up well Maim Lain :) Take care <3
from what I have seen it has been around 20 days since anyone has heard from her or seen any activity from her. This is as far as I know the same for her Patreon.so I don't think this will be updated any time soon which does suck, I love this mod also.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
from what I have seen it has been around 20 days since anyone has heard from her or seen any activity from her. This is as far as I know the same for her Patreon.so I don't think this will be updated any time soon which does suck, I love this mod also.

Yeah you can thank the Summertime saga idiots for that. Some assholes got butt hurt cuz she couldnt code in a walkthrough mod on the new update cuz the code was fucked and the children threw a tantrum... It was ugly anyways i hope shes well and taking care of herself

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah you can thank the Summertime saga idiots for that. Some assholes got butt hurt cuz she couldnt code in a walkthrough mod on the new update cuz the code was fucked and the children threw a tantrum... It was ugly anyways i hope shes well and taking care of herself
I hope she comes back or at least gives us a for sure statement shes going to quit.

Reactions: RødTop
Nov 2, 2017
Eh after what transpired on that thread she has every right to walk away and not say shit...
I haven't seen it so I can't comment on it but if it's that bad then I'm sure your right but she does have real fans who love her work. any chance you can dm me the link to those comments?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I haven't seen it so I can't comment on it but if it's that bad then I'm sure your right but she does have real fans who love her work. any chance you can dm me the link to those comments?
i can try to find them but pretty sure posts were deleted the ban hammer was heavy that day

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote