Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
The route walkthroughs in this guide are a bit confusing.

Is there another guide fit more for the layman i can read?

Sorry, i'm dumb

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, I translated the game into Polish, I ran into a problem. The translation itself went without a problem, in the menu I have the option to choose the language, but in the game itself, where there is "select language", I cannot choose Polish. Please help.
Thanks in advance
P.S I am attaching screens
'More specifically? because I didn't understand the problem! '

ll

'A dokładniej? bo nie rozumiałem problemu!'

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Why not? It is a perfectly appropriate question for the mod of a game that just got updated. :D
Probably because her patreon page has been under review, and as far as I know, no new mods have been released by her since it's happened. At least not for any that I follow. Which is really sad I LOVE Lain's work.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Could someone else do this mod update because Lains may not do this for a while if at all.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Could someone else do this mod update because Lains may not do this for a while if at all.
No offense to other modders. Also Love Qleaf, ZoeyRaven and Scrappy just to name a couple. but as far as I've noticed, noone else adds the extras that Lain usually does with her mods. So not sure anyone else would be up to the task. Would be nice if someone were able to though if she won't be back for a while. Still patiently waiting for Midnight paradise. Love that she adds in the extra, and secret scenes as triggers into the story itself. Not to mention the additional scenes she makes for Harem Hotel.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Probably because her patreon page has been under review, and as far as I know, no new mods have been released by her since it's happened. At least not for any that I follow. Which is really sad I LOVE Lain's work.
I know, right? The word is still out on whether or not she will return to do more mods. I've heard not a peep out of her on the postings of many games at F95.

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
I don't understand why people even use Patreon when there are alternatives that don't censor you for random stuff unless it is something that breaks the law...
Creators really need to realize that they are not employed by patreon and can leave whenever they want ... patreon is not giving them any extra exposure for their work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote